Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace 20/21 Season: Eze does it.

Thought we played well first half! I'd go as far as to say we were the better side overall (first half only)! 'Pool clinical though.
Yeah. Palace were pretty decent for most that first half. I think Liverpool took their chances and would have beaten any team in the PL today.

Thought we played well first half! I'd go as far as to say we were the better side overall (first half only)! 'Pool clinical though.
I was following the Guardian coverage and they were saying exactly that. There seemed to be a glitch with no reports for a few minutes and then it was 5-0. I thought it was a mistake :eek:

[Eze's goal which was delightful] "from your point of view, should there have been some tackles coming in sooner?"

Oliver Norwood: "definitely we should have fouled him, yeh, probably we should have took one for the team and hacked him down, yeh" :D

Fucking hell this typifies for me what's wrong with the game, not tackle him but hack him down - somebody 'hacks him down' then send the cunt off with a good long banning :mad:

Last edited:
Played well today, think Eze started well needs to pace himself better, even Benteke looked good
clean sheet lots of positives forgot how good Ward is.

Almost unhappy with the point. The stats look good for us. Luiz sounded a candidate for an early bath for his dig at Zaha. Still, things sounded brighter. :)

Back
Top Bottom