Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace 20/21 Season: Eze does it.

Bloody hell. EIGHT minutes old and Burnley manage to do what they have failed to do all season :facepalm:
Palace giving themselves a challenge?

Does anyone understand the new rules for attending matches?
Selhurst, capacity 20000 and are allowed a crowd of 2000 as are West Ham with a capacity of 80/100000?
I appreciate not many would want to go to West Ham but it just seems a bit mad to me.

Newcastle game on Amazon Prime again tonight (or dodgy stream in my case). I still hate Steve Bruce for the way he left us all those years ago. Do other Palace fans feel the same?

He did walk out after just a few months, leaving us in the lurch. He didn't want to mess with Jordan. Wasn't there some row about him moving North or to a club higher in the league or such like and he clearly broke that rule.

Spurs are being so defensive under Mourinho but you're right they then started attacking again and looked dangerous. Not sure Spurs fans will be too happy if they don't win something playing like that.

I gather his contact up at the end of this season. Sudden change of form. A coincidence :confused:

BTW. have you seen who we are playing on Saturday and that Benteke will miss :eek::rolleyes:

He has found form to get a huge new contract perhaps or to get a massive new deal somewhere else; who knows what goes on
with footballers, many of whom seem to be driven by vast amounts of money.

He has found form to get a huge new contract perhaps or to get a massive new deal somewhere else; who knows what goes on
with footballers, many of whom seem to be driven by vast amounts of money.
What a ridiculous idea. Do you really think he can decide when to find form, and hasn't been trying to find it all this time?

Don't mention the score.

Back
Top Bottom