Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace 20/21 Season: Eze does it.

Can hardly blame Brighton; I would feel robbed in their shoes TBF.
We had a shot on goal, which we scored from, a penalty. Brighton mean while had 20 shots.
Not happy with Zaha. Said earlier one man does not make a team. He goes down, it takes him an age to get back up
then another age to get back into play, thats if he is not moaning to the referee or line person.....

What a boring game, Brighton deserved at least a draw, with are totally soulless performance
we have a good squad Roy needs to up his game as well or he can fuck off.

To make matters worse, if Sheffield Utd lose or draw their next game they'll snatch away one of Palace's few Premiership records, namely worst ever start to a season (7 straight defeats 2017/18). Tough times.

Think Palace might avoid relegation this season

It’s going to be a tough division this year. Fulham and West Brom look weak of course but teams like Burnley and Sheffield are not going to stay down there all season. Someone is going to get caught out, until we get 40 points I’m anxious!

He shouldnt have stuck his arm out (from what I heard)

Honestly if you see it, it's a full-on crazy decision. I think some of the ball-to-hand debates that have been going on this season are pretty much old hat, it's always been an interpretation (you could argue that Stuart Pearce was very unlucky to give away a penalty in 1996 vs Scotland etc). But there's literally no way Bamford's offside in any meaningful way and this looks like some really daft new interpretation. It wasn't so long ago they were giving benefit of the doubt to strikers when they were level.

It seems a shame that for for some reason the non-league teams are allowed a few spectators for their league matches but not FA cup matches.
It was good refereeing in the AFC UTd V. Doncaster last night, he let play flow. The worst issue was the horrendous tackle on Palace old boy Lokilo.
It should have been a red, but hey...

Back
Top Bottom