Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crafty Thread - what are you working on at the moment?

nope :) this one has to be grasyon perry, right?

173.jpg

Oh Bob you are teasing us with your lovely artwork!

don't mean to be a tease :D all work is being displayed and sold anonymously to raise funds for the charity. so we're not supposed to tell until after it finishes on sunday. but i will say there are clues upthread for anyone who wants to keep guessing :thumbs :

Okay, so I'm guessing that it's going to be something unlike any of your previous recent styles. :hmm:

i was really surprised actually, having finished this for oxo and digging out an old piece to submit for an open call i realised they have definite stylistic similarities even though i had no conscious intention of relating them. that was pretty :cool: tbf :)

i just made one of these for under a tenner :thumbs :

well tbf it would't pass muster for building or surveying but it does exactly what i need - a constant laser line, as opposed to the point you get from the little pen lasers. for playing with lenses and mirrors :cool:

10345548_770714039651360_992244381300217597_n.jpg

I've just made this silver ring (sorry about poor photo) for wolfie and now I've started another similar one to sell although I've told the person I'm making what I want to and they can take it or leave it :D I'm also knitting myself a green and tan wool cardigan using Wendy Ramsdale wool, from Yorkshire :cool:

The last time I soldered was at a 'hypnosis goggles' workshop.. We had to make the circuit board and everything.. Great fun, the circuit board controlled a flashing LED light that was attached to safety goggles....

i've not really done any before - will be amazed if it actually works in the end - but i'm enjoying the process. there's something rather perverse that i enjoy in the fact that i've pulled a radio apart to turn the components into something else and now i'm trying to build something to play sounds from the bottom up :thumbs : unmaking and remaking :cool:

Back
Top Bottom