Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

430ia9e8opj71.jpg

Today's favourite interactions...

I stopped bothering with testing because they were always negative.

Why are you wasting all this money on a fake virus instead of sorting out knife crime?

What you are doing is evil and the devil will judge you.

I have been told the vaccine will make my mental health worse and I can't cope with that.

I don't want Bill Gates tracking me (a regular)

I've been arguing with some ivermectin enthusiasts on Reddit this afternoon. When I linked to an Imperial College of London webpage talking about how double-vaxxed folk are three times less likely to be infected, all he could respond with is snarky comments and insults. I don't understand these people.

Horses for courses, I'd far rather do lsd or mushrooms tbh

EDIT: Sorry just realised this was on the Coronavirus meme thread, this is going way off topic - my apologies, I was not checking which thread I was posting on. - probably a conversation for other threads

I haven't done any drugs apart from alcohol.
*Gets kicked off urban.
Lies , had a joint once and became temporarily paralyzed, thought I walked the dogs when I hadn't , nearly pissed myself and decided I was a stiff.
Beat that two sheds .
Alcohol only for me as well, it doesn't beat Calamity1971 but the one time I tried a joint I had a heart arrhythmia and thought my time was up.

Alcohol only for me as well, it doesn't beat Calamity1971 but the one time I tried a joint I had a heart arrhythmia and thought my time was up.

Oh that's not good!

I went through a brief period of smoking weed on a daily basis but after a while I realised that I wasn't functioning properly (I value my intelligence but it was turning me into a right fuckwit) so I stopped.

(Just to be clear, this was just my experience of being stoned all the time, I am not saying that it is the same as anyone else's experience, it just didn't work well for me and I wasn't happy with it so I stopped)

Back
Top Bottom