Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Wasn't sure where to post this bit of nonsense. This happened at a store called Super Saver. Its a low end grocery chain where I live. (It has the cheapest booze in town and tends to cater to a mostly immigrant client-base. ). A lady came to a person with a child and started harassing them over the fact that they were wearing masks. We had a mask mandate re-imposed a week ago so this was probably inevitable. Its kind of bizarre that people feel comfortable doing this. It wasn't an appropriate thing to do before we were dealing with Covid.

I'm pretty sure if she tried that with me, she wouldn't be walking out on her own power. I've run into more absolute nutters in the last few months, than I have in several collective years.

Wasn't sure where to post this bit of nonsense. This happened at a store called Super Saver. Its a low end grocery chain where I live. (It has the cheapest booze in town and tends to cater to a mostly immigrant client-base. ). A lady came to a person with a child and started harassing them over the fact that they were wearing masks. We had a mask mandate re-imposed a week ago so this was probably inevitable. Its kind of bizarre that people feel comfortable doing this. It wasn't an appropriate thing to do before we were dealing with Covid.

I'm pretty sure if she tried that with me, she wouldn't be walking out on her own power. I've run into more absolute nutters in the last few months, than I have in several collective years.
the whole thing is enraging but this in particular

“She laughed and kept saying ‘Look at you, it’s so cute how scared you are!’ By this time I was absolutely livid, trying my best to hold it together in front of my kid,”

the whole thing is enraging but this in particular

“She laughed and kept saying ‘Look at you, it’s so cute how scared you are!’ By this time I was absolutely livid, trying my best to hold it together in front of my kid,”

Yep. Its enraging that she singled out someone with a kid to pull this with. She's obviously a sadistic bitch.

I don't know what's happened with people around here lately. I've had a number of incidents of crazy people yelling at and/or threating me in public spaces. One guy was just a racist loudmouth, yelling at me from across the street, but another has been outright threatening at least three times now. I haven't stopped going anywhere, but I have slipped the old folder I used to carry into my back pocket when I go out.

Last edited:
It astonishes me that anyone would make her a manager. My theory is that she was on a ledge any way. How people act in things like this, is telling on how they act in their home or workplace.

Yeah, I think its fair to say the pandemic has really highlighted how many people have only a fingernail grip on their shit. It's really tipped a lot of people into some very strange and peculiar places.

What a fucking freak show.

And goodbye job! :D

pretty sure that's been in the antivax thread here or was it the one in international politics?

E_GSO7iWYAEHTPO

Fuck you, you fucking selfish fucking shit-banana, you unredeemable ass-caterpillar, you fucking fuck-knob with two fucks for eyes and a literal poop where your heart should be. You want a two-month-old to wind up on a fucking ventilator instead of you, a fucking adult, getting a fucking sore arm for a day? What are you, a pitcher for the Yankees? A fucking concert pianist? An arm model? Get the fuck out of here! Fuck you. Get vaccinated. Fuck. Fuck you!

Back
Top Bottom