Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Fuck you, you fucking selfish fucking shit-banana, you unredeemable ass-caterpillar, you fucking fuck-knob with two fucks for eyes and a literal poop where your heart should be. You want a two-month-old to wind up on a fucking ventilator instead of you, a fucking adult, getting a fucking sore arm for a day? What are you, a pitcher for the Yankees? A fucking concert pianist? An arm model? Get the fuck out of here! Fuck you. Get vaccinated. Fuck. Fuck you!

Now there's an angry writer. (But right on the button)

Fuck you, you fucking selfish fucking shit-banana, you unredeemable ass-caterpillar, you fucking fuck-knob with two fucks for eyes and a literal poop where your heart should be. You want a two-month-old to wind up on a fucking ventilator instead of you, a fucking adult, getting a fucking sore arm for a day? What are you, a pitcher for the Yankees? A fucking concert pianist? An arm model? Get the fuck out of here! Fuck you. Get vaccinated. Fuck. Fuck you!

Thought I was reading the script from The Commitments for a moment

A very reasoned argument.

Used the word fuck more times than I do in a sentence - AND made a good point while doing so ❤️

#cathartic

:D:D:D

I've noticed local news reports of anti-vax dickheads protesting as the youngsters were turning up to do what they chose, now if they are there when I take my 87 year old mum for a booster there will be a problem

Somewhere on the internet someone pointed out that swollen lymph nodes are a known and not particularly scarce side effect and can be in the groin, just a sign of a good immune reaction to the vaccine so not something to worry about. So there is probably a slither of truth in what she said, but twisted into a load of bollocks obvs.

Somewhere on the internet someone pointed out that swollen lymph nodes are a known and not particularly scarce side effect and can be in the groin, just a sign of a good immune reaction to the vaccine so not something to worry about. So there is probably a slither of truth in what she said, but twisted into a load of bollocks obvs.
Orchitis is also a symptom of mumps in adult males, so if this chap did have this that's a possible alternative diagnosis too.

I've reached the point when I wonder if we should perhaps cease to discourage them from doing all this shit. Will be better for the rest of us long term if they start removing themselves from the gene pool in droves. Darwinism at its best.

I've reached the point when I wonder if we should perhaps cease to discourage them from doing all this shit. Will be better for the rest of us long term if they start removing themselves from the gene pool in droves. Darwinism at its best.
The only problem is many of them will have kids and inflict their bullshit 'cures' on them too. :(

They seem prepared to take every precaution against Covid except the ones that have been proven to actually work

It does look like they're panicking a bit that they're sitting ducks, so are grasping at anything, no matter how ludicrous, that might protect them other than the vaccine.

there must be part of themselves, and i don't care how covinced they are, that are shitting themselves. that will just make them dig in deeper emotionally/mentally to the wack stuff, make them fall deeper down the rabit hole. but yes, i bet they are get shivers of doubt here and there.

i can remember night fishign an old pond out in sussex that had a few ghost tales linked to it. and of course i don't believe that shit, but trust me it would flash through your mind at 2am when you hear a snapping twig in the dark. they must feel like an invisibile net of social conformity and death threats is closing in on them.

they must feel like an invisibile net of social conformity and death threats is closing in on them.
That's perhaps why continuing to wear masks when out and about could have a useful effect - a forceful reminder that the pandemic is still here. Granted, it won't change the views of those too far gone, but it might make waverers have second thoughts about their hesitancy.

I think the answer to 3 is T-cells but I don't actually know for sure the rest I haven't got a scoobies

Attachments

• E_XDCeJXIA8uugu.jpg
    E_XDCeJXIA8uugu.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom