Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

social media post saying: 'a friend of mine is in a group chat with a bunch of healers, homeopaths, and other women interested in natural healing.  The one girl in her group is friends with an undertaker.  She and her dad recently had a conversation with him.  Knowing that her family was in the know about current events, he was very open with them.  He's in a group of fellow undertakers who are investigating the effects of the magic potion, taking notes of what they find, and eventually hoping to take their evidence to court.  He said don't drain blood like we used to any more in V'd individuals; we can't, our machine just stops and clogs up.  We literally have to cut the veins and pull huge clotted strings out, and for the people who've had the booster, in addition to the clots, their blood is orange; they have a completely different type of blood.  He also said I'm gonna tell you something else that I would never tell most people because they'd look at me like I had three heads, but I know that you know enough that you won't think I'm crazy.  Some of these clots have 'fingers' and those 'fingers' will start moving.  Like these clots are alive and we can't kill them.  We've tried putting them in jars with formaldehyde and they won't die; in fact they grow in that jar

This has probably been posted before, but whatever
Fckf3JaXkAAv1Uo

E93rkRuXoAQMWIk
True story.

After her second injection my mother turned yellow. She was taken to hospital for a scan. She was asked to return the next day for further tests. She was given days to live.

She died four weeks later.

(OK it was cancer, and nothing to do with the vaccine, but still... That wouldn't fit an anti-vax narrative)

Back
Top Bottom