Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Over here we seem to be worse than uk but I don't think there's much in it percentage wise. I'm stuck between a conspiracy and a hard place ;-)

Going by the idiot's username he's a bitcoin advocate and probably into freeman of the land stuff too.

245424960_239245448247462_9019092234283651336_n.jpg

I got a text earlier today, allegedly from the NHS.
It said I was now able to use the COVID-19 pass, but if I didn’t apply for it immediately I would be liable to be fined, to avoid this I should click in the link below.
Fuck off.
I hope no confused people fell for it.

I got a text earlier today, allegedly from the NHS.
It said I was now able to use the COVID-19 pass, but if I didn’t apply for it immediately I would be liable to be fined, to avoid this I should click in the link below.
Fuck off.
I hope no confused people fell for it.
You can report it by forwarding it to 7726

I’ve been into the office a few times in the last few weeks and it’s just pre-COVID normal. Masks are 0% visible in the office and face-to-face meetings happen as per normal with as many people in the room as are invited and in the building that day. The big difference is that about 80% of staff are still working from home, so most people in the meeting are on screen, not in the room. But those in the room are certainly not putting up perspex bubbles to sit in.

I’ve been into the office a few times in the last few weeks and it’s just pre-COVID normal. Masks are 0% visible in the office and face-to-face meetings happen as per normal with as many people in the room as are invited and in the building that day. The big difference is that about 80% of staff are still working from home, so most people in the meeting are on screen, not in the room. But those in the room are certainly not putting up perspex bubbles to sit in.

Did you mean to post this on the memes thread?

Back
Top Bottom