Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

In short - different technologies. DTT evolves slowly over time compared to GSM/UMTS. Mobile phone handsets are involved in two-way adaptive communications with cell tower base stations. Freeview box sets are receiving a one-way signal from the broadcast antenna which is invariably further away. A handset and base station have wiggle room to negotiate their way around interference, as it were. DVT-B signals are also susceptible to being interfered with by LTE to varying degrees. A properly fitted and setup outdoor antenna (for DTT reception) will almost always win over an indoor one.
It seems that the main DTV transmitters such as Crystal Palace are belting out high power signals, and adjacent transmitting stations have frequencies which are staggered to avoid interference.

On the other hand the high frequency lower power transmitters for more obscure HD networks are I think supposed to be synchronised, so all transmissions all over the country - where they are carried, which is by no means on all transmitters - are all on channel 55 and 56 at low power.

All I can say is it doesn't work for me in the heavily built up area of Brixton. I have seen planning applications in Southwark where shadowing of TV signal is a recognised issue.

On one occasion when Freeview went on the blip I rang them up and the person in the Freeview call centre said Can't you use Sky?

95568034_10157951221451609_8596877836130713600_o.jpg
Apparently a near miss has been predicted for today, which caused Newsnight I think it was to invoke the spirit of Lembit Opik

Apparently a near miss has been predicted for today, which caused Newsnight I think it was to invoke the spirit of Lembit Opik

Thing is, the scanning stuff we get for finding them the more of them we find (though still at a range where the're is little could be done, and the really close call ones they tend to talk about after they have happened

This documents the really worrying nutjob theories out there

Mainstream coronavirus conspiracy theories come in two varieties: those that doubt the virus’s severity and those that suggest it might be a bioweapon. The former was endorsed by President Trump, who, early in the pandemic, referred to the virus as the Democrats’ “new hoax.”

Even though he has taken the virus more seriously since mid-March, he has yet to explicitly condemn the idea that the threat of the virus has been exaggerated, or to encourage like-minded partisans in government and media to take it seriously. Indeed, conservative-media personalities continue to cast doubt on the reality of the pandemic, even as the death toll rises.

Rush Limbaugh, for instance, suggested that our public-health officials are deep-state operatives and might not even be health experts. Some conservative commentators have pushed the theory that our hospitals aren’t actually treating any COVID-19 patients, going so far as to encourage people to stake out local hospitals and film the number of patients going in and out.

You want to look at her interview on Youtube.
She had in in for Dr Tony Fauci from when they crossed swords in 1984.
According to her Fauci bullied her about laboratory documentation and later on withheld diagnostics and treatment to millions of AIDS sufferers causing millions of deaths.
The more I hear these medics and scientists go on the more I think I should stick to art.

You want to look at her interview on Youtube.
She had in in for Dr Tony Fauci from when they crossed swords in 1984.
According to her Fauci bullied her about laboratory documentation and later on withheld diagnostics and treatment to millions of AIDS sufferers causing millions of deaths.
The more I hear these medics and scientists go on the more I think I should stick to art.

Judy Mikovitz sounds obsessive and deluded in her Wikipedia write-up Judy Mikovits - Wikipedia

Heresy's more bullshit.

SHOCKING * ⤵

The Japanese professor of physiology or medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo
PLEASE FORWARD TO THE LARGEST NUMBER SO THAT THE GUILTY MUST PAY WHAT HAPPENS TO US ALL !!!!

And the factcheck to unwrap it.

Heresy's more bullshit.

SHOCKING * ⤵

The Japanese professor of physiology or medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
PLEASE FORWARD TO THE LARGEST NUMBER SO THAT THE GUILTY MUST PAY WHAT HAPPENS TO US ALL !!!!

You know who else was talking about returning 'Noble' prizes on April 26....

Heresy's more bullshit.

SHOCKING * ⤵

That refutation isn't nearly strong enough to do much good.

That refutation isn't nearly strong enough to do much good.

I know. It really annoyed me.

I guess should have said so but it made me cross so I just posted it here and quickly closed my computer and went to do something else. I was too annoyed to say more.

Oh bloody hell.... I’d not come across this one before now...

Luc Montagnier, for instance, a French virologist who won the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 2008 for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), said during an appearance on France’s CNews that COVID-19 was “not natural” and suggested that this disease actually resulted from work done by molecular biologists who were attempting to create an AIDS vaccine.

Last edited:
Wtf is he on about ffs.

Sometimes I need to listen to Seth Meyers to get any sense of what he’s trying to say.

Last edited:
Can you imagine how utterly miserably infuriating it must be to have lies this dreadful sent out into the world with your name on them.

He’s casting about desperately trying to find a material target. He wishes he had a war all of his own, instead he’s got an invisible bioweapon (I can say that because we’re in conspiracy corner).

One very interesting change was that he didn’t double down on the disinfectant thing. He said it was sarcasm rather than saying “Yeah, DiSiNfEcTaNt. And light. And heat. I SAID HEAT. IN AaPpRrIiLllll”.

Was his change of mind/refuting a previous statement because of pressures exerted on himself and/or family?

To use SheilaNaGig's wording, I can say that because we’re in conspiracy corner.

Back
Top Bottom