Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Huntley's mind control

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Arsenal vs Man United deliberately coincided with Stop The War Demo

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Orang Utan
What is the impersonated loved ones theory?
Oh, that's a bit of a sub-theory to the remote-controlled planes notion. Although not entirely dependent (these things rarely are).

The story about people making telephone calls from the hijacked aircraft was deemed implausible but there was the matter of relatives reporting receiving phone calls from their loved ones which needed explanation. The idea was mooted that the calls were fakes, presumable involving a call centre of impersonators well versed in the personal details of their subjects, fooling the relatives into believing they were talking to their husband/wife/daughter/brother ...

Originally posted by white rabbit
Well we know your standard of evidence you like to uphold, Dr. J. You can consider it anything you like, btw. Meanwhile, back on Earth it's more usual to wait for something a bit more tangible before leaping to a conclusion.

I'm sorry I forgot to include this dastardly plot in the poll. I have to admit, I never really followed the thread so it slipped my mind when it came to it. I shouldn't worry though, your ideas about Huntley seem to be riding high. :)

Meanwhile you are happy to believe the US military, even when the never bother to provide the promised DNA evidence! That's the kind of evidence I like to uphold when dealing with the US military, they are proven tricksters.

But you can believe whatever you like too, on practically no evidence at all worth mentioning, except for the fact that I disbelieve it :)

I know how secretive the military are and their reticence to provide details certainly does not lead me to believe that something bogus is happening with the Hussein sons. No.

I know how secretive the military are and their reticence to provide details certainly does not lead me to believe that something bogus is happening with the Hussein sons. No.

Yet the only conceivable reason for them to be secretive about the DNA test results is that they did not match up.

Originally posted by DrJazzz
Yet the only conceivable reason for them to be secretive about the DNA test results is that they did not match up.
Why not get that untrained police dog to have a sniff about?

After all, you were so utterly convinced of the super-pooch's miraculous 'truth-seeking' powers that you were happy to ignore all the evidence and declare a mass-murdering evil child-killer to be completely innocent of all crimes!

Or they just didn't see the need to release the information. There doesn't have to be a conspiricy going on, you know. As I say, I didn't follow the thread so I don't know what the military said to start with, it just seems that your premise is wrong. You say it wraps it up. I can't see how it proves a thing.

From where I'm sitting, the conspiracy theory of the year was the one about collusion between the security services (in both NI and RoI) and loyalist and republican paramilitaries.

It's pretty certain, now, that there was collusion in NI (though Scappatici, the alleged "Stakeknife" is about to launch a libel action over the claims).

And the Irish government report into claims that the notoriously corrupt Donegal Gardaí failed to pass on information that could have prevented the Omagh bombing has been effectively suppressed by the Irish minister of 'justice'.

He says it would breach state security to publish it openly - but the leader of the opposition was allowed to read it, and he says it makes no mention of even an attempt to interview the police informer who came up with the alleged info in the first place.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, I think . . .

And what I want to know, DrJazzz, is where do the lizards fit into all this? ;)

What about Pbman's theory that the US media is a left-wing monolith? Oh how we laughed.

And Windsor's 'chemtrails' and her current bee in the bonnet: George Bush I getting an honourary knighthood.

peace.gif

But as someone said earlier, if they did release DNA results would that satisfy you?

Couldn't they be faked?

What you are saying is that you are happy to take their word for it, they don't even need to provide the test result, even when they go crazy publicising the fact that they are conducting a test.

And you lecture me on accepting claims 'without sufficient evidence'!

xmas-smiley-016.gif

You're the one making up these strange allegations. It matters not at all to me whether the US military release the result of their DNA tests. If I thought there was something odd about it, I might concern me but nothing you've said makes me worry that there might be something afoot.

Though as you did rightly point out. If it's a theory of yours, I am less likely to take it seriously. You have such a poor track record of hawking these incredible ideas. Maybe you should look for a job with the CIA, you do so much work for them.

There's the seeds of a conspiricy theory all on its own.

You're absolutely right WR. The US military can be trusted implicitly. We don't need small details like proper evidence from them. It's ok for them to be 'secretive' on crucial details. In fact, we don't need to use our brains at all (if we have them), let's just believe them, eh?

Now where did those WMD go?

You're not being sensible about it though. It's just a mad ego trip for you. You have found out some secret the rest of us dumb unquestioning fools haven't and questions need to be asked.

You pluck some crazy idea out of who knows where and start looking for supporting evidence. As soon as whatever anomaly you've suggested is explained you find another. And on it goes.

Occasionally, you hold your hands up and admit it was all a load of bollocks with some throwaway remark like "I can't be right all the time". But unless you're faced with something so directly incontravertable you just keep going plugging away at some perceived piece of withheld information when really there's nothing there.

I'm glad this all makes you feel significant Dr. J, but that's all it does. As the relevance of the Hussein sons fades and no sight of these two spectres is ever seen, no doubt this theory will fade away as well but as a hobbyhorse for your self-promotion project, as least you will have the satisfaction of knowing that the lack of any evidence at all vindicates you completely.

Well done.

Conspiracy theorists are just people with massive egos who need to constantly self-aggrandize themselves by assuring everyone that they alone can see through whatever elaborate plot it is that they perceive. It's mighty annoying.

oh for god's sake.

I'm afraid I shall be unable to reply to individual questions due to my time constraints. However, those wishing to address the great DrJazzz can request an audience via pm and I might answer (should it be suitably deferential, of course).

:p

Talking of conspiracy nuts, I see that the antipodean joker, Joe Vialls, has gone strangely quiet on the Soham affair after making a complete and utter cunt of himself.

Naturally, he's already moved on to another equally implausible, evidence-untroubled 'investigation' that will, no doubt, be scooped up and swallowed whole by desperately impressionable fools who feel the need to invent conspiracies out of thin air.

And the twat still hasn't answered my polite email asking about those mysteriously untraceable bulletin boards where the mysteriously untraceable 'retired expert' was supposedly posting.

Mince pie, anyone?
After posting up your ludicrous claims that a untrained pooch had 'proved' Huntley's complete innocence beyond doubt, I would have thought that humble pie would be more to your taste right now.

Or perhaps you've simply no idea of just how deeply offensive your Vialls-inspired bonkers Soham 'conspiracy' ramblings were to many people?

I've not challenged Dr Jazzz about any conspiracy theory for a long while.

Mike and white rabbit do it far more effectively than I could, really.

But perhaps I just said that because MI5 pay me beer money ....

:rolleyes:

One I just dreamed up ....

Capitalism is a conspiracy organised by capitalists to conserve lie-ins for their own little cartel and deny them to the masses ... ;) :D

WORSHIP THAT PILLOW

:p

:cool:

Oh shit I'm bringing in P and P to the Christmas Forum ...
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom