Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Climate change sceptics bet $10,000 on cooler world

Bluster doesn't convince numbskull. Face it, your arguments are all faked up by corporate think-tank drones. They convince nobody.

Bernie Gunther said:
Bluster doesn't convince numbskull. Face it, your arguments are all faked up by corporate think-tank drones. They convince nobody.

Bob the lost said your not qualified to speak on the subject. :p

And i don't really care, we didn't sign a sham treaty that costs us jobs and money, and just exports the polution to china.........

You did.

Its no hair off my ass.

I jsut like the issue, cause you guys are so ignorant that its fun to disscuse.

bigfish said:
Apart from this you mean: "Criminals who described themselves as British Muslims did blow up other British Muslims, that's a fact". (nino_savette)

For the third time of asking - do you stand by your statement?

Piss off you fucking loon...or should I say 'conspiraloon'. You make wild accusations that have no basis in either fact or reality. Moreover, you see things that do not exist. Perhaps you should seek psychiatric treatment, because what you are saying here is completely barking.

nino_savatte said:
Piss off you fucking loon...or should I say 'conspiraloon'. You make wild accusations that have no basis in either fact or reality. Moreover, you see things that do not exist. Perhaps you should seek psychiatric treatment, because what you are saying here is completely barking.

nino savette: "Criminals who described themselves as British Muslims did blow up other British Muslims, that's a fact".

As everyone except you can see, my accusation rests squarely on your very own words, that's a REAL fact. Now, for the fourth time of asking, do you stand by your filthy reactionary statement, Yes or No?

bigfish said:
nino savette: "Criminals who described themselves as British Muslims did blow up other British Muslims, that's a fact".

As everyone except you can see, my accusation rests squarely on your very own words, that's a REAL fact. Now, for the fourth time of asking, do you stand by your filthy reactionary statement, Yes or No?
Christ's sakes keep it ontopic.

bigfish said:

Still repeating your bizarre claims? All you can base this wild and ridiculous accusation on is a your piss poor reading of a piece of text.

You don't 'do' reading and comprehension do you, fishy?

Maybe you need to get your eyes tested, eh?

Bbigfish said:
<snip> I'm still waiting for you and the rest of the gang to divi-up a single peer reviewed paper that shows the same for your own preferred 18th century squashed fish hypothesis.

Cue: a fusillade of vacuous narrative as a mediocre substitute for hard scientific evidence.

Oh, and by the way here is a list of some peer-reviewed papers that you might be interested in.

http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3457452&postcount=867

(Apologies for reposting this, but bigfish somehow seems to have missed it. Which is a pity because he's been asking for it for ages now.)

In fact, bf, you are the only person who seems to feel that particular post was racist. I think that says a lot about you and your state of mental health.

Bernie Gunther said:
Oh, and by the way here is a list of some peer-reviewed papers that you might be interested in.

(Apologies for reposting this, but bigfish somehow seems to have missed it. Which is a pity because he's been asking for it for ages now.)

You don't think he could be avoiding acknowledging the links you've posted purposely, do you?

No, I'm way too cynical, of course he wouldn't do that.

Bernie Gunther said:

You're right, I have been asking you for evidence "for ages now". So how come it's taken you so fucking long to come up any then Gunther?

Now that team doom have finally managed to come up with something, you're here demanding an immediate response. I mean, are you a fucking charlatan, or what?

nino_savatte said:
That's some insult bf...

nino savette: "Piss off you fucking loon...or should I say 'conspiraloon'."

Talk about hypocrisy :eek:

... what do you have to support that contention? Nothing, that's what.

Well, that all depends on how one defines "nothing" nino.

So is this "nothing" then - "Criminals who described themselves as British Muslims did blow up other British Muslims, that's a fact" (nino savette) ?

You're no Marxist. Get real.

Well, that's merely your opinion. Whereas, based on your own words, you are are clearly a demonstrable reactionary, busy propagating Islamophobic filth wherever the opportunity arises.

bigfish. Instead of pulling silly accusations out of the air and making yourself look like a dick, why don't you try to substantiate what seems to me to be the issue at the core of your problem with environmentalism.

When you talk about "Greenshirts" trying to take us back to the stone age and stuff, I'm pretty sure I know what that issue is, but we can't engage with it while you're hiding behind silly accusations and conspiracy theories.

Why don't you make the case properly instead? There are plenty of strong arguments you could be using that would carry a lot more credibility than any of the things you've been doing lately.

It might even be quite a good thread.

Bernie Gunther said:
Thanks bigfish. I just wanted to make sure you'd seen it. :)

You're more than welcome. So tell me, how come we have had to wait such a long long time for team doom to come up with anything resembling scientific evidence?

Thin on the ground is it?

I see one of those papers is dated 1934.

bigfish said:
nino savette: "Piss off you fucking loon...or should I say 'conspiraloon'."

Talk about hypocrisy :eek:

Well, that all depends on how one defines "nothing" nino.

So is this "nothing" then - "Criminals who described themselves as British Muslims did blow up other British Muslims, that's a fact" (nino savette) ?

Well, that's merely your opinion. Whereas, based on your own words, you are are clearly a demonstrable reactionary, busy propagating Islamophobic filth wherever the opportunity arises.

You really are quite mad, aren't you? :D

Bernie Gunther said:
bigfish, I think you should come out from behind those conspiracy theories and just deal with the facts...

Look, Gunther, my position is this: I have seen absolutely no credible evidence from you or anyone else establishing in irrefutably concrete terms the presence of criminal Islamic suiciders, either boarding targeted trains at Xcross, or targeted planes in the United States. No witness statements, no CCTV, no nothing whatsoever that would stand up in a properly convened court of law and convince an honest jury. Therefore, I am unable to conclude, as you and savette do, that 'it was AQ wot done it, honest guv'.

Reality, for a Marxist you see, is always concrete, and the fact is - there is no evidence. On the other hand, for you and savette, a mere narrative, issued from on high, appears more than adequate to meet your own somewhat tendencious needs.

bigfish said:
I have seen absolutely no credible evidence from you or anyone else establishing in irrefutably concrete terms the presence of criminal Islamic suiciders, either boarding targeted trains at Xcross, or targeted planes in the United States. No witness statements, no CCTV, no nothing whatsoever that would stand up in a properly convened court of law and convince an honest jury. Therefore, I am unable to conclude, as you and savette do, that 'it was AQ wot done it, honest guv'.

I can see the thrust of this thread, but with these comments i have to agree 100%. There is nothing to back up the official versions. There never seems to be.

Instead, if one argues against these versions, evidence is asked for.

Whereas, the 'evidence' provided by the authorities for such attacks is nothing of the sort.

It seems to me that the official 'evidence' of who did these attacks is nothing of the bloody sort. It is riddled with inconsistencies.

Yet, conveniently, official versions, of whatever, always stand as the benchmark, regardless of any supporting statements.

And, on urban, that means anything that goes against this is binned. Bye bye thead...

bigfish said:
You seem to be in the advanced stages of denial nino.

Do you stand by your earlier statement, Yes or No?

And you seem to be completely off your 'rocker'. All you seem capable of is making spurious accusations.

Tell me something, do you ever hear voices?

bigfish said:

Look fuck spoon :rolleyes: British muslims did blow up other British muslims.

What is your point?

Are you retarded?

nino_savatte said:
... All you seem capable of is making spurious accusations.

It would only be a "spurious accusation" if you never made the statement in the first place, or if I have distorted what you actually said in someway. But you did make the statement and I have been careful to quote you verbatim. Therefore, your accusation of spuriouness on my part is in fact spurious.

You're not very good are nino?

Tell me something, do you ever hear voices?

In the same way as you see imaginary images like: "criminals who described themselves as British Muslims blowing up other British Muslim", you mean?

bigfish said:
It would only be a "spurious accusation" if you never made the statement in the first place, or if I have distorted what you actually said in someway. But you did make the statement and I have been careful to quote you verbatim. Therefore, your accusation of spuriouness on my part is in fact spurious.

You're not very good are nino?

In the same way as you see imaginary images like: "criminals who described themselves as British Muslims blowing up other British Muslim", you mean?

No bigfish, you are making spurious accusations. Now I suggest you desist at once before you make even more of a fool of yourself than you already have.

I trust you won't read anything into this post that isn't there as you seem to have done with others.

Back
Top Bottom