Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chris Philip is deeply unlikeable

Philip is currently leading the Government’s work to ‘reassure’ the parasitic markets after the Government spooked the markets with the mini budget announcement last week.

Philip is, according to The Times, demanding departments come up with spending cuts - in addition to public sector pay restraint - and will start with the proposed increased to benefits that Sunak had pledged for November.

So a £50bn giveaway to the rich alarms the rich and the only way to stop the panic is to take more money off the poorest and those delivering the services we all rely on.

However, given the title of this thread it is important that we remind ourselves that the odious Philip is a liar as well as a cunt:

Last edited:
Just heard him on Today. Remarkable performance. He ended up just reeling off types of infrastructure projects, denied there was any crises and referring to his iron hands on a few occasions.

Just heard him on Today. Remarkable performance. He ended up just reeling off types of infrastructure projects, denied there was any crises and referring to his iron hands on a few occasions.
Remarkable indeed.

The only crisis was round energy prices and they've sorted that out so nothing to see here folks. And Putin.

And mortgage interest rates have been going up for a while so like whatever.

:mad:

Yep. One for the lamp-post, certainly:

Cost of planned benefits increase = £3Bn
Cost of cutting the 45p tax rate for the rich = £4.4Bn

So, at least we know now how the tax cut is being paid for. That should help calm the market. Plus once trickle down starts working the poor will no doubt be grateful that their benefits were cut to spark it off. Hats off!

Like you, no fan of Ferrari but that's good work

"If that's success, God almighty what's failure in your book?"
I really like spiv Philp's last comment where he trots out the standard evasion mode... I'm not going to offer a running commentary on the currency market...but then can't stop himself from doing just that by ("respectfully") pointing out that the pound has risen from its record low.

Genius work from the tax-dodging spiv.

Has the Philp been seen since his performances yesterday? Hopefully he can contribute to getting his party below the 20percent mark in the next poll round.

I do wonder - I can’t help myself - what pricks like this feel and think when they’re in the privacy of the shower, while they‘re doing a spot of shopping or any of the other mundane ordinary things humans do, things that we all have in common.

When they’re in idle mode, does any part of the inner workings bring up an error message? Ever? Never?

Has the Philp been seen since his performances yesterday? Hopefully he can contribute to getting his party below the 20percent mark in the next poll round.
I'm not going to offer running commentary on his performance, but I would respectfully point out that popular trust in the Tories seems to be dropping like shit out of an arsehole

Back
Top Bottom