Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chris Philip is deeply unlikeable

I do wonder - I can’t help myself - what pricks like this feel and think when they’re in the privacy of the shower, while they‘re doing a spot of shopping or any of the other mundane ordinary things humans do, things that we all have in common.

When they’re in idle mode, does any part of the inner workings bring up an error message? Ever? Never?
They are born and raised into another world.

Our experience, our complaints, our cries of desperation, just don't feature on their radar. It's an abstraction.

Of course he will have been handed the days talking points by Central Office and the dark masters of PR.

What annoys me most is this penchant for saying "it is right". Just asseritng horrific ideas as if they were obvious truths about the world.

I read someone describe him as Wills in the Royals and now I can't think of him as anyone else.

For the £ tanking fiasco last week, Truss blamed Kwareng and then Kwarteng blamed Philp. Who's Philp blaming?

I do wonder - I can’t help myself - what pricks like this feel and think when they’re in the privacy of the shower, while they‘re doing a spot of shopping or any of the other mundane ordinary things humans do, things that we all have in common.

When they’re in idle mode, does any part of the inner workings bring up an error message? Ever? Never?
Was watching the Rees Mogg earlier and I reckon they occasionally cry to themselves but can't put the feelings into words. I would be astonished if he actually consciously entertains empathy with most others.

Was so excited that...on a complete whim...I splashed out 16p on a can of Hubbard's spaghetti rings! :cool:

But rather disappointingly, the nose looking for a bum is still on payroll...that was obviously his price.

I don't like to judge by appearances, but he's got the face of a bully. Not a "hard" bully, quite the opposite, but the kind that enjoys and gets away with being an absolute shit to people because of who his dad is and who he knows.

I don't like to judge by appearances, but he's got the face of a bully. Not a "hard" bully, quite the opposite, but the kind that enjoys and gets away with being an absolute shit to people because of who his dad is and who he knows.
I prefer to remember him by the I've just shat my pants face he had on when Mick Lynch called him a liar to his face on Newsnight.

1665762389442.png

Elizabeth Philp, wife of policing minister Chris Philp, has been reported to the CPS over claims that she used trade secrets gained from her former employer to set up a rival business.

Philp’s husband is standing to be re-elected as the MP for Croydon South. This February, he called for a significant increase in the number of arrests, arguing that there was no such thing as a minor crime.

“I want to see zero tolerance towards all crime from the police and a back-to-basics approach that significantly increases the number of criminals caught and prosecuted,” he said.

Policing minister’s wife reported to CPS over corporate espionage claims

Did work experience with his dad (and Mum) who were both archaeologists. All I will say is he was a very odd man indeed

Well the millionaires and billionaires have been doing really well so I suppose they wanted to start somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom