Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

chilean miners - big up, nuff respect..

The second miner just came up. This is beautiful stuff. He brought up chunks of granite as gifts. Fucking brilliant.

:):):)

I watched 'til 5.15am. Saw that and wondered what it was. Was wondering if there was gold in it. Sitting here watching it now. Was first thing I stuck on when I woke up

I think you're very wrong about that. They've had a small army of psychologists working on this for weeks. If you think they haven't thought beyond getting them out, you're dumber than a dumb thing.

It has been reported that they were being divided into three groups, the fairly fit, the least fit and the most fit. They're coming out in that order. I'm hoping "fit" means psychologically as well as physically.

I'm not sure how many psychologists are on the job but a few of the miners aren't at all happy with one of them

It's a wonderful, uplifting story, although it's hard to ignore the cunning political capital being made by some of the government types.

Just ignore the politics and focus on the human beings rescued from X feet underground.

And I DO think (Johnny Cannuck) that there should be live media for events - and yes we should have covered the Kursk. We are all human beings, we invented TV and all of that - why should we not watch each other and debate what comes up? Even 'Is this worth debating?' If you don't find it interesting, watch something else, obviously.

Anyway - congratulations to the men and I wish them all well in their recovery.

I was close to tears watching this in the morning. I can't even begin to imagine the relief these guys are feeling right now. And it makes me happy inside. :cool:

Go Chillian dudes, get these poor souls up and free!! :cool:

All we need now is a Big Chair, hello down there this Devina and the pubic have voted.........................................................................

Yes no 11

Last one out we will be off air for one day, you will have to wait now for a word from our sponsors:

"Chilean Miners: From Steven Spielberg - tells the true story of how US troops saved 31 people from certain death. In 3D surround sound at a movie house near you.

I was close to tears watching this in the morning. I can't even begin to imagine the relief these guys are feeling right now. And it makes me happy inside. :cool:

Go Chillian dudes, get these poor souls up and free!! :cool:

Yep. Happiness with this sort of emotional depth to it is a bit like yawning.* If you're capable of empathy, that is.

*I mean in the way that seeing someone yawn will probably make you yawn, obv.

That's not remotely surprising! :D But you can't just leave it at that. Give us the goss. :mad:

Don't know where I found it last night, but one of the miners has said he never wants to speak to another psychologist and another one wrote a note about, I assume, the same psychologist. Don't know what he's done to upset them so much though

That's not remotely surprising! :D But you can't just leave it at that. Give us the goss. :mad:

ah, found it

Daniel Herrera
Daniel Herrera

Has role of paramedic's assistant. In a recent letter to relatives he says the miners are unhappy with the psychologist in the rescue team, La Tercera reports: "Don't ask me any more about how I am feeling, because in the letter that I read... it felt like you were advising me via this 'doc'."

and another

Carlos Barrios
Carlos Bugueno

Job: 27 Job: Miner

Shift leader of Grupo Rampa. His mother Gricelda Godoy told La Tercera newspaper her son had said he did not want any more to do with the psychologist who has been working with the miners. She said the psychologist seems to have been putting pressure on the men.

All we need now is a Big Chair, hello down there this Devina and the pubic have voted.........................................................................

Yes no 11

Last one out we will be off air for one day, you will have to wait now for a word from our sponsors:

"Chilean Miners: From Steven Spielberg - tells the true story of how US troops saved 31 people from certain death. In 3D surround sound at a movie house near you.
I'll give you a : D if you put that in quotes and credit the source.

*shakes fist at persistent plagiarist :mad:

Don't know where I found it last night, but one of the miners has said he never wants to speak to another psychologist and another one wrote a note about, I assume, the same psychologist. Don't know what he's done to upset them so much though

That's not an uncommon reaction to (some) psychologists. Patronising middle-class wankers telling professional miners what to do in a situation like that is never going to go down well. There have been problems from the start - like censoring the newspapers once they made contact. I'd imagine there was a lot of friction there.

the whole thing is a HOAX filmed in the same quarry they did doctor who, by LIZARD ILLUMINATI HENCHMEN as part of their evil NEW WORLD ORDER conspiracy!

WAKE UP SHEEPLEZ!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

the whole thing is a HOAX filmed in the same quarry they did doctor who, by LIZARD ILLUMINATI HENCHMEN as part of their evil NEW WORLD ORDER conspiracy!

WAKE UP SHEEPLEZ!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Like the moon landings innit. We all know that was a hoax but it was still good tv

Yes no 11

you really are an awful and truly inadequate human being

intrigued as to how the president has been up for 2 days and 2 nights without sleep and still has a permanent smile on his face:hmm:

intrigued as to how the president has been up for 2 days and 2 nights without sleep and still has a permanent smile on his face:hmm:

I reckon he must be having lots of power naps in between greeting resurfacing miners and visiting them in hospital

or he's on illegal substances

I don't care what any fucker says, I reserve the right to watch the footage and cry when each and every single one of them hugs their loved ones.

Ya bunch of cunts.

I don't care what any fucker says, I reserve the right to watch the footage and cry when each and every single one of them hugs their loved ones.

Ya bunch of cunts.

it was the first thing i saw when i put the telly on before getting out of bed. which was a very nice way to start the day. :)

I'll give you a : D if you put that in quotes and credit the source.

*shakes fist at persistent plagiarist :mad:

You thinks so and thanks for the love:

(note one can by cynical at time shakes fist at wankers)

Seems the world is full of CUNTS..

Back
Top Bottom