Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity death pool - special coronavirus edition

Manmohan Singh admitted to hospital

For anyone that hates casual references to recent vaccination without further detail:

Dr Singh has received his two vaccine doses (of Covaxin) - the first on March 4 and the second on April 3. Sources said he was shifted to hospital as "a matter of precaution".

Berlusconi still not out of the woods!

Italy's former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been readmitted to hospital in connection with the after-affects of Covid, just days after being discharged, according to reports.

It is the third time that the 84-year-old has been hospitalised over the coronavirus.

Berlusconi was treated for early-stage double pneumonia after testing positive for Covid-19 last October. Last month, he underwent 24 days of tests at the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan before being released again on 1 May.

Thats from the 15:53 entry of the BBC live updates page https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-57068012

Well if you have power you get better healthcare and dont face the risk of being affected by healthcare system overload for a start.

Yeah. This thread has been full of reports of very wealthy people ending up in hospital with covid. It seems clear to me that the vast majority of them had nothing more than a slight temperature and a positive test. That's all they need to get rushed off to some very expensive clinic for constant monitoring and the best treatment money can buy if needed, which it probably wasn't.

Very wealthy person in hospital with covid means something entirely different to one of use being in hospital with covid. On the upside for us at least we would actually end up in hospital unlike those poor souls in India, Brazil, Mexico etc.

Yeah. This thread has been full of reports of very wealthy people ending up in hospital with covid. It seems clear to me that the vast majority of them had nothing more than a slight temperature and a positive test.

There are examples of that but I think its easy to overstretch that point, a lot of them were quite ill and would have been in trouble without the treatment they received. It is certainly true that the barrier to entry and strong care and treatment is quite different.

The Chicago house DJ and producer Paul Johnson is seriously ill right now. He posted from a hospital bed an hour ago that they're moving him onto a ventilator. Not good :/

Colin Powell, being double vaccinated was not enough to prevent the 84 year olds death.

Colin Powell, being double vaccinated was not enough to prevent the 84 year olds death.

He was 84. I'll be chuffed if I get there. 😄

Another one dies before making it to The Hague :(

"Corvid killed Jethro" would have been more in keeping with the image he sought to project.

Last edited:
Yeah. This thread has been full of reports of very wealthy people ending up in hospital with covid. It seems clear to me that the vast majority of them had nothing more than a slight temperature and a positive test. That's all they need to get rushed off to some very expensive clinic for constant monitoring and the best treatment money can buy if needed, which it probably wasn't.

Very wealthy person in hospital with covid means something entirely different to one of use being in hospital with covid. On the upside for us at least we would actually end up in hospital unlike those poor souls in India, Brazil, Mexico etc.
Way things are going you might have to re-think that last bit

edit:..and I dont mean because Omicron is mild

Back
Top Bottom