Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BREXIT Crunch time (part 38) WTF is going to happen next?

Brexit crunch - WTF happens next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
). Motivation to vote is critical, some Brexit supporters might boycott the elections in principle, or just feel jaded by the lack of political progress generally and fuck it off.

My parents, hard-core Brexiteers, who always vote say they'll spoil.

Damn those disgusting areas, why won't they vote for the right people!

You are right. No one should criticise the voters of Chipping Norton or Ascot who vote time and again to give a solid up yours Delors to ‘the Man’.

Got some really disgusting shitey areas in the south west that let in some truly disgusting characters.
My own bit of Bristol is solid labour in parliament and was 70/30 in the referendum .. I
don't seem to be able to find what the local turnouts were for the Euros ...

EDIT:-

I'm thinking out loud about where, geographically the effort needs to be put in - as in these BNP candidates live somewhere and presumably get local votes even though it's an EU election - and we have no other way to tell where their vote came from.

View attachment 167061

Unfortunate generalisation to say the least though. Even areas that vote for bad characters are just made up of people. It’s not like most people vote in Council or EU elections.

Got some really disgusting shitey areas in the south west that let in some truly disgusting characters.
My own bit of Bristol is solid labour in parliament and was 70/30 in the referendum .. I

I'm thinking out loud about where, geographically the effort needs to be put in - as in these BNP candidates live somewhere and presumably get local votes even though it's an EU election - and we have no other way to tell where their vote came from.

View attachment 167061
Care to explain the underlined?

View attachment 167061
Do you think that says that BNP candidates were elected there or something? It says they got 10 000 votes out of 1 and a half million (0.7%) and not one of them were elected.

make up your mind

I did. You can’t say an area is a shitty area or people are shytey. But it’s not a good look for places that return barstewards and if you vote that way expect it’s laid at your door.

My bad for not making it one post, but they are not exclusive.

Seems we will be offered an extension to end of 2019 .EU know May is a gonna around that time.

Can go two ways-Customs arrangement with confirmatory referendum backed by Government and Labour or new Tory leader going for no deal if domestic talks fail.

Former can pass westminster but could fall in confirmatory referendum-ERG,Brexit party ,Ukip,Tommy saying tell them again.

New tory leader going for no deal calls general election if it wont pass westminster.

General election may not change parliamentary arithmetic much but woukd be followed by demand for new scottish referendum.

I did. You can’t say an area is a shitty area or people are shytey. But it’s not a good look for places that return barstewards and if you vote that way expect it’s laid at your door.

My bad for not making it one post, but they are not exclusive.
sorry, looks like you are a bit confused here. Where did Redsquirrel say anything that you have implied, and gone on to 'correct'? did redsquirrel say that everybody is free from all criticism or is that your misreading (it s your misreading).

anyway, sideshow. Back to laughing at francois.

sorry, looks like you are a bit confused here. Where did Redsquirrel say anything that you have implied, and gone on to 'correct'? did redsquirrel say that everybody is free from all criticism or is that your misreading (it s your misreading).

anyway, sideshow. Back to laughing at francois.

I’m pulling his furry leg.

Back
Top Bottom