Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BREXIT Crunch time (part 38) WTF is going to happen next?

Brexit crunch - WTF happens next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot understand why the proposal by a Tory MP for a Common Market 2 with free trade and customs arrangement failed to get the majority in spite of Labour party support. However, the motion for a Customs Union nearly won the majority vote, a good sign.

what would be the point of that?

Sorry should demand she goes and calls an election. What else can he say? He can't agree to vote for her withdrawal agreement.

I'd rather she stays. Last thing we need is a worse cunt rocking up and taking advantage of new guy bounce

That way madness lies. "We can't get rid of this horrible Tory PM in case we get a worse Tory PM". Tories out.

They've got Vince Cable on LBC now and he's calling Corbyn a Marxist non stop - "May meeting Marx".

I've not listened to LBC for years and it's brilliant, it's like Alan Partridge never happened.

I like getting wound up By it. To an extent. Cable talking shite trying to clear yellow water.

Sorry should demand she goes and calls an election. What else can he say? He can't agree to vote for her withdrawal agreement.
Most of the compromises they've voted on last week and yesterday involved voting through the WA though, with the political declaration altered or a second ref attached etc - how would this be any different?

Most of the compromises they've voted on last week and yesterday involved voting through the WA though, with the political declaration altered or a second ref attached etc - how would this be any different?

I might have missed something but I thought they were voting on alternatives to May's withdrawal agreement? Withdrawal agreement still needed obviously but not that one?

Either way, it's madness to help her stay in power.

I might have missed something but I thought they were voting on alternatives to May's withdrawal agreement? Withdrawal agreement still needed obviously but not that one?

Yeah, what they voted on yesterday would have been alternatives to May's withdrawal agreement.

Corbyn needs to tell her that her deal is a dead duck, and that the two them need to work together to find some sort of plan that will actually command a majority so they can request an extension to negotiate the detail with the EU.

Yeah, what they voted on yesterday would have been alternatives to May's withdrawal agreement.

Corbyn needs to tell her that her deal is a dead duck, and that the two them need to work together to find some sort of plan that will actually command a majority so they can request an extension to negotiate the detail with the EU.

Naaaaaaaah fam he needs to look reasonable while telling her to fuck off. No working together with Tories that's madness.

Her Withdrawal Agreement with the EU is not a dead duck, though. If she concedes enough to Labour, they'd whip it through. May's people obviously thought/hoped that at some point the Lab backbenchers would have folded and backed it, (I did as well tbf), but they've held just enough party discipline to push her into this position.

I disagree. She has more faults than good attributes. However she has accepted the referdum result and although hamfisted, attempted to square the circle..

What she outlined doing today is nt unreasonable but outside EU's acceptable ways forward, their response, reading between the lines is get rid of May and anything is possible.

So we, potentially burn through 2 Prime Ministers and the largest plebiscite in British history to end up back where we started.

She's toast and so probably are the tories. But that is for the longer term. Now we stop rearranging deck chairs and tell the EU it's their turn to blink

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom