Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bra thread

Went into Bravissimo in a (old, stretched M&S) 30E, came out in a 30FF with boobs about 4" higher. I feel a bit like this

2425208345_bcd8328694.jpg

I tried on a curvy kate bra a while back and it made my tits so pointy that I couldn't stop staring at them. I decided to buy it as it would probably prove too much of a distraction for me and others around me.

I tried on a curvy kate bra a while back and it made my tits so pointy that I couldn't stop staring at them. I decided to buy it as it would probably prove too much of a distraction for me and others around me.
:D I have one bra that gives me proper bullet tits. It looks really good under a couple of silk shirts I have, but I do spend all day staring at them :oops:

Popped into the old fashioned department store in town, because they had a sign in the window offered a fiver off all bras. What i found inside was a sale section. They only had 5 there that were my size but I got 3 of them that would have cost 30 quid or so each for 15 quid. that's in total, not each. cue happy dance

Why did no one tell me that a racer back bra, front fastener would be so comfortable,:cool: I've spent 40 years constantly retrieving bra straps.:(

Why did no one tell me that a racer back bra, front fastener would be so comfortable,:cool: I've spent 40 years constantly retrieving bra straps.:(
Glad you find that style comfortable. :)

Back
Top Bottom