Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black and Track

Why do blacks dominate the track?

The chinese really got ready for these olympics, but you just don't see them qualifying in the running heats, for instance. It's because they don't have any black people.

So: why is it?
For very different reasons why you see so few blacks in an Olympic swimming pool.

Just watching the men's 10,000m and out of the first 15 runners, one is white and he is in about 12th position.

The commentators are talking about Selassie (sp?) and saying that he trains at altitude in the mountains outside of Addis, I can see how that would help - if you are used to running distance at altitude then it must be a piece of piss to run it at sea level.

No idea about the rest of them though but theres no question that in general, folks with darrker skin have the edge over us white boys.

Both long and short distance too, no idea why but I'd like to see any scientific reasoning.

It could be training conditions, it could be genetics.....It definately isn't because they have shorter legs, Bolt is 6.5ft and Carl Lewis wasn't short either....

TBH this thread and the white and wet one are tedious displays of a racial wank off.....great show lads!

It could be training conditions, it could be genetics.....It definately isn't because they have shorter legs, Bolt is 6.5ft and Carl Lewis wasn't short either....

TBH this thread and the white and wet one are tedious displays of a racial wank off.....great show lads!
Why are you even bothering?

Because you are the self appointed ambassador of race relations for Urban. Fuck knows why.

Just you wait until I've raised enough money to read that research paper. Then you'll see. Then you'll all see! :mad:

fuck off firky, not a sniff of a scone either

:rolleyes:

Dont you have owt better to do than pick fights with people today ?!
He can't help himself Melinda....I am one of his projects. :)

Some may have believed my comment was aimed at the OP of this and the other thread, not firky though...he knows the world revolves around him.

Don't flatter yourself or try and pair up with people, Rutita, following the conversations I had last week it seems most people have you sussed out. :)

Just you wait until I've raised enough money to read that research paper. Then you'll see. Then you'll all see! :mad:

fuck off firky, not a sniff of a scone either

GOING FOR GOLD!

midget_basketball.jpg

Don't flatter yourself or try and pair up with people, Rutita, following the conversations I had last week it seems most people have you sussed out. :)

Nice try soft lad:) Since when have I cared what people think.

As for pairing up...If someone agress with me it isn't so unusual, especially when you get going.

I won't mention all the PMs calling you out for what you are that I get from folk on here every time you start this pathetic shit.

The fact you talk about me in RL is pretty sad don'tcha think? ......Get a life mate, seriously!:)

We were not talking about you, more sort of laughing at you.

I am glad you get PMs about me, and I am gladder still that I get under your skin :)

Because why else would someone wade into this thread and say what you did. Evident you didn't even read it.

You saw 'black' and the race sirens went off in your empty little head.

Stroll on, pet!

Jeez you're being a child.

Ive no need to pair up.

Your campaign of abuse against certain posters is obvious to most.

Back
Top Bottom