Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black and Track

Johnny, you could try reading Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports And Why We Are Afraid To Talk About It by Jon Entine.

Gideon Ariel, an Israeli athelete did a big speech on the difference between blacks and whites in sports. Got fucked over for it.

"I know that the American system is very sensitive to statements of black and white. But you cannot defy science. You cannot just say that day is night and night is day. These are facts. And I think it's to the advantage of the black athletes to be proud that God was on their side."

Gideon Ariel,
Biomechanist, former Israeli Olympic athlete

I am off to bed.

Anyway, when would a good time be to come nad visit your smelly arse?

I am off to bed.

Anyway, when would a good time be to come nad visit your smelly arse?

When you've got those ideas about pigs and pickup trucks out of your head, I don't want my des res sullied by filthy sexual perverts thank you very much.

I was talking about you last weekend, I forgot to who. But anyway, you were mentioned and it was all good words :D

I remembered on the Saturday and was most angry :(

I spose I could come down within a week or two, see how work goes?

I remembered on the Saturday and was most angry :(

I spose I could come down within a week or two, see how work goes?

Do what you like really, I'm not going anywhere. I'll probably be sitting at home. Alone. In the dark. Like usual, while you go and play with your other friends FIVE MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE :mad: :mad: :mad:

:p

And if firky didn't try to nail every gorgeous babe on these boards, I'd be sorely disappointed, but that doesn't mean I won't be giving him a hard time as he tries, here, in public.

It's a guy thing.:)

And if firky didn't try to nail every gorgeous babe on these boards, I'd be sorely disappointed, but that doesn't mean I won't be giving him a hard time as he tries, here, in public.

It's a guy thing.:)

It's all a ploy to get your attention and make you jealous. He knows I'd have him for breakfast.

There's nothing like the love between a man and his Geordie, it brings a tear to your eye.

Back
Top Bottom