Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Olympic Track & Field - aka Athletics thread

I think the Africans race more maybe? On the European GP circuit?

Doing the time to be worthy of being in the race is hard enough; learning to race- dealing with the jostling and executing a specific race plan (and having a plan 'b') all within 3-4 mins has to be well hard.

Wow, that Russian runner was really healthy...

246530.jpg

Well run Sanya Richards. She needed that.

I swear, I cant believe our run. Ach, Im being unfair- their splits were fine- its just we werent competitive.

It that wasn't the laziest most lessez faire change over from 1st Brit runner to 2nd then I don't know what is. Once again displaying Ohrughu's thickness and selfishnes. She ran like an amateur in a suspiciously selfish way and did the changeover with a 'nah, I don't care, I got me medal' attitude.

It that wasn't the laziest most lessez faire change over from 1st Brit runner to 2nd then I don't know what is. Once again displaying Ohrughu's thickness and selfishnes. She ran like an amateur in a suspiciously selfish way and did the changeover with a 'nah, I don't care, I got me medal' attitude.

Mal, that is a mental assessment- the athletes dont have the final say on the running order. How the fuck can you run suspiciously?

A bit harsh :eek: She looked very tired to me.

Mal, that is a mental assessment- the athletes dont have the final say on the running order. How the fuck can you run suspiciously?

You watch her 'break into a stroll' as she hands over the baton and then tell me I'm wrong. It looked like she didn't give a damn.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom