Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black and Track

Good observation.

I agree that if a white person used tan in a bottle, it wouldn't increase their 100 meter time.

I think you realize that using the term 'black' in this context, means 'people of African heritage'.

It isn't about me realising Johnny, it's about you making a clear point :)

Is there something in the african genetic soup that gives some people of african genetic heritage a big advantage in track races? Maybe. On the face of it, it seems likely. But without doing fairly stringent research you could never say for sure. A Y chromosome comparison of top track racers would be interesting. Even if it does appear to be genetic, the common ancestor may not necessarily be african, or it may not be as simple as a single genetic trait.

Might be summat to do with running away from lions then.

White men we evolved and ran away from slower cats, like Mick Jagger.

There's only that corner on Glasshouse Street that has loads of billboards up, I always thought it was going to be like NYC. A full spectrum of American and Japanese products.

Is there something in the african genetic soup that gives some people of african genetic heritage a big advantage in track races? Maybe. On the face of it, it seems likely. But without doing fairly stringent research you could never say for sure. A Y chromosome comparison of top track racers would be interesting. Even if it does appear to be genetic, the common ancestor may not necessarily be african, or it may not be as simple as a single genetic trait.

The research has been done, in thousands of trials.

Most countries in the world promote their best runners, train them, then send them to the olympics. People of all kinds have entered, white, black, asian, etc.

The winners, for a long time, have been black people from black countries, or black people from developed nations who are descendants of people from Africa.

There's only that corner on Glasshouse Street that has loads of billboards up, I always thought it was going to be like NYC. A full spectrum of American and Japanese products.

Yeah what a fucking piss poor NYC. Every time I go past that I think how fucking shit P.C is compared to Times Square. Fucking look at it. Jesus Christ what a fucking shithole, I hate it.

Yeah what a fucking piss poor NYC. Every time I go past that I think how fucking shit P.C is compared to Times Square. Fucking look at it. Jesus Christ what a fucking shithole, I hate it.

Yeah! Why can't we be more like America? Where the fuck is my oreos?

What 'cultural factors' do american british and jamaican black women share that would make them faster runners?

Their ancestors spent a lot of time time running away from lions and crocodiles plus their bones are too heavy to float in water. This is because of bilharzia. You tit.

Yeah! Why can't we be more like America? Where the fuck is my oreos?

I'd trade everything good about this country for guns, rampant consumerism and obesity if it meant Piccadilly Circus was a bit less shit.

Which 'kind' of blacks have this special leg/torso ratio?

They originate from a whole continent, and there is not a uniform body style througout.

The kind of black people with short legs :p

Come on, it's better than a lot of the suggestions on this thread :rolleyes:

Disprove it then. What I said is right.

Funny, they said the same thing about that US swimmer who is winning all the golds. Apparently he has long torso, shorter legs, and it's really good for swimming.

You'd think that blacks would be superior swimmers then, and that whites with this body ratio, like the swimmer, would be able to compete with blacks on the track.

There must be some long torso chinese for instance, out of a billion people. Should be a lot in the US and russia, also.

Back
Top Bottom