Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

i'm just curious, would you guys think i was a total piece of shit if it were biden and i kept joking about how much i wish he would have actually been assassinated, or if i started preemptively coping over the things i presumed the left might say in defense of him in the future, 'if you think assassination is bad yeah you should see the threats the other guys post online, that's way worse than getting shot in the head; and now they're just going to twist the narrative into making assassination attempts look bad, i'm calling it you just wait!'

silver linings though, this means that, unless the bill banning illegals from voting in the election fails, trump basically just won. that photo of trump raising his fist while bleeding from the gunshot wound in his ear will go down as one of the most iconic images in the history of american politics.
Will you vote for trump then?

i read as far as i could bear it, then it started getting embarrassing tbh. apologies though, you're right, i should have waded through 20 pages of this shit just to ask my still unanswered question: would you think i was a piece of shit if the roles were reversed. i would be a low down piece of human garbage for celebrating an attempted assassination on biden, right, just the lowest of the low, scum of the earth etc, right? my intention was to illustrate to you how you sound to me, and emphasize that there is no moral high ground on the left, just wild abundances of mental illness and pettiness. going to mute the thread now though, my point was made.
tbh you're not so far off persuading me you're a low down piece of human garbage anyway

yeh. perhaps you need to define your terms as you seem to be using them in a very peculiar, indeed idiosyncratic, fashion
I am just using a dictionary definition of mandate; this one; If a government or other elected body has a mandate to carry out a particular policy or task, they have the authority to carry it out as a result of winning an election or vote.
So a specific definition yes, idiosyncratic? not so much.

Donald Trump has said he was "supposed to be dead", calling the assassination attempt a "surreal experience".

"I’m not supposed to be here, I’m supposed to be dead,” said Trump, speaking to the New York Post while en route to Milwaukee for the Republican National Convention.

Trump wore a white bandage that covered his right ear but his aides did not allow any photographs to be taken, said the Post.

“The doctor at the hospital said he never saw anything like this, he called it a miracle," Trump added.
:eek:
From the BBC

No problem; something like; a system of government with a significant degree of dependance on a Mandate. HTH
this is a fucked up definition of democracy. a government of who for who? and there seems no place within it for the interplay between population and politicians which might be expected over the course of a mandate.

Back
Top Bottom