Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Yes,

I 'm pretty sure that YW said she changed her status to republican so she could vote on who her local Republican representative would be.

Yes. I live in a deep red state. It doesn't make sense to register as a Democrat in a district where Democrats don't even field any candidates. At least I get to vote for the least evil option, which is admittedly difficult to determine. I'm pretty sure the Republicans know I'm not a true Republican. I get very few fundraising letters and no invitations to the townhall telephone calls they do. The Democrats still send me massive amounts of appeals. Looking at my phone, I have dozens of texts from the Democrats and none from the Republicans.

How is the US imploding in a civil war 'our best hope'?

While I don't look forward to the prospect of a civil war, at least there would be some visible opposition to the rise of fascism. Like the first Civil War, it would be brother against brother. I've lost count of the number of families and marriages that have broken apart along political lines.

How is the US imploding in a civil war 'our best hope'?
Its sort of like the choice between having a good laugh during the short time you have remaining on the planet or having years and years of living in a world run by utter cunts and slowly decaying..........which to hope for?

i'm just curious, would you guys think i was a total piece of shit if it were biden and i kept joking about how much i wish he would have actually been assassinated, or if i started preemptively coping over the things i presumed the left might say in defense of him in the future, 'if you think assassination is bad yeah you should see the threats the other guys post online, that's way worse than getting shot in the head; and now they're just going to twist the narrative into making assassination attempts look bad, i'm calling it you just wait!'

silver linings though, this means that, unless the bill banning illegals from voting in the election fails, trump basically just won. that photo of trump raising his fist while bleeding from the gunshot wound in his ear will go down as one of the most iconic images in the history of american politics.

i'm just curious, would you guys think i was a total piece of shit if it were biden and i kept joking about how much i wish he would have actually been assassinated
You'd probably get some shit for it from a few of the usuals, less because Biden is slightly less of a cunt than Trump but more the Left/right thing that you allude to.
What's more pathetic is the attempted intellectualising of what boils down to opinionated bias
But anyway...damn shame the Orange Cunt still breaths

Its sort of like the choice between having a good laugh during the short time you have remaining on the planet or having years and years of living in a world run by utter cunts and slowly decaying..........which to hope for?
"A good Laugh?" do elaborate, please...

i'm just curious, would you guys think i was a total piece of shit if it were biden and i kept joking about how much i wish he would have actually been assassinated, or if i started preemptively coping over the things i presumed the left might say in defense of him in the future, 'if you think assassination is bad yeah you should see the threats the other guys post online, that's way worse than getting shot in the head; and now they're just going to twist the narrative into making assassination attempts look bad, i'm calling it you just wait!'

silver linings though, this means that, unless the bill banning illegals from voting in the election fails, trump basically just won. that photo of trump raising his fist while bleeding from the gunshot wound in his ear will go down as one of the most iconic images in the history of american politics.

I'm not 100% sure what your point is. I admit that I used to be a better person than I am now. A decade ago, I would have been appalled at people joking about anyone being hurt or killed. After what I saw Trump do to the US and will continue to do if he's re-elected, I've lost all sympathy. I've spent years watching right-wing people post all kinds of nonsense about killing all the liberals. One the other day said that "some people need killing" directly from a church pulpit. Remember how they reacted to Paul Pelosi being held captive and beaten within an inch of his life? Over the last few years, I've watched a million people die because of Trump's uncaring incompetence. More will die if he's re-elected and his policies go into effect. Everything Trump touches turns to shite, including my attitude. I'm fresh out of fucks for his sorry ass.

I'm not 100% sure what your point is. I admit that I used to be a better person than I am now. A decade ago, I would have been appalled at people joking about anyone being hurt or killed. After what I saw Trump do to the US and will continue to do if he's re-elected, I've lost all sympathy. I've spent years watching right-wing people post all kinds of nonsense about killing all the liberals. One the other day said that "some people need killing" directly from a church pulpit. Remember how they reacted to Paul Pelosi being held captive and beaten within an inch of his life? Over the last few years, I've watched a million people die because of Trump's uncaring incompetence. More will die if he's re-elected and his policies go into effect. Everything Trump touches turns to shite, including my attitude. I'm fresh out of fucks for his sorry ass.

i'm curious what exactly you think he 'did to the us,' though? because i live here, and i can 1000% promise you things were better under trump than biden. it sounds like you've been subjected to all the same rhetoric as the shooter in this instance, i'll bet you honestly think that, 'if trump wins he's never leaving office, and he's going to send his political opponents all to camps,' and all of that, no? it also sounds like you're taking too much to heart the words of online far right incels and mistaking them for the prevailing conservative sentiment. what i was pointing out, was that it isn't just the far left loonies who celebrate death, the average leftist just seems to have a ton of hate in their heart, and is willing to cast off their morals for their pettiness at the drop of a hat. i just find that extremely unsettling. and moreover, as i said you cannot define trump by the virulence of his most terminally online supporters, and beyond the occasional crassness i can't actually fathom why some hate him so much. no one can ever really point to anything beyond 'news said he's racist,' 'news said he's fascist,' 'news said he's hitler' etc etc.

in any case i can respect that you're no fan of trump. that's fine. it just disgusts me that people would actually cheer for this, or make light of it out of malice, and then presume to be the good guys.

I see why you don't post on the politics forums much.

lol no shit, you're all leftists. also the fact that there isn't much meaning to arguing your own country's politics with a bunch of people who know nothing about it.

truth be told i shouldn't have even posted, i know that. i just thought the video was super fucked up, and i was irked by the consensus here.

Last edited:
i'm curious what exactly you think he 'did to the us,' though? because i live here, and i can 1000% promise you things were better under trump than biden. it sounds like you've been subjected to all the same rhetoric as the shooter in this instance, i'll bet you honestly think that, 'if trump wins he's never leaving office, and he's going to send his political opponents all to camps,' and all of that, no? it also sounds like you're taking too much to heart the words of online far right incels and mistaking them for the prevailing conservative sentiment. what i was pointing out, was that it isn't just the far left loonies who celebrate death, the average leftist just seems to have a ton of hate in their heart, and is willing to cast off their morals for their pettiness at the drop of a hat. i just find that extremely unsettling. and moreover, as i said you cannot define trump by the virulence of his most terminally online supporters, and beyond the occasional crassness i can't actually fathom why some hate him so much. no one can ever really point to anything beyond 'news said he's racist,' 'news said he's fascist,' 'news said he's hitler' etc etc.

in any case i can respect that you're no fan of trump. that's fine. it just disgusts me that people would actually cheer for this, or make light of it out of malice, and then presume to be the good guys
If you're going to post bollocks like then I understand why you don't post much in p&p, but that's no reason not to read the threads. You want an example of something Trump's done? Sending off a mob to prevent congress doing its work on 6.1.20 leaps to mind.

Last edited:

in any case i can respect that you're no fan of trump. that's fine. it just disgusts me that people would actually cheer for this, or make light of it out of malice, and then presume to be the good guys.

He encouraged a right wing insurrection in your precious country.

He's a rapist.

He says black is white.

Which of these doesn't make you question him?

Did you inject bleach to stop Covid?

If you're going to post bollocks like then I understand why you don't post much in p&p, but that's no reason not to read the threads. You want an example of something Trump's done? Sending off a mob to prevent congress doing its work on 6.1.20 leads to mind.
i read as far as i could bear it, then it started getting embarrassing tbh. apologies though, you're right, i should have waded through 20 pages of this shit just to ask my still unanswered question: would you think i was a piece of shit if the roles were reversed. i would be a low down piece of human garbage for celebrating an attempted assassination on biden, right, just the lowest of the low, scum of the earth etc, right? my intention was to illustrate to you how you sound to me, and emphasize that there is no moral high ground on the left, just wild abundances of mental illness and pettiness. going to mute the thread now though, my point was made.

Utter horsheshit.

my intention was to illustrate to you how you sound to me, and emphasize that there is no moral high ground on the left, just wild abundances of mental illness and pettiness. going to mute the thread now though, my point was made.

There was no point made. Just an inability to comprehend why many of us might have an issue with Trump.

And referring to us as having "mental illness" because we historically stand against authoritarian populist bigots is an ugly look.

Back
Top Bottom