Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Are you a marxist but not a member of a marxist organisation?

Are you a marxist but not a member of a marxist organisation?

• Total voters
I really love reading this thread.

It's like wandering into a massively-extended conglomeration of 1970's episodes of Citizen Smith, Monty Python and The Young Ones and yet with a deeply intellectual, well-read, nuanced (to the point of a fag paper width!), classical nonsense.

I fucking love it. I learn so much and piss myself laughing at the same time, as I read along.

It's a fucking brilliant, intense, hilarious, profound, articulate, bellybutton-ish, poetic, nonsensical, beautiful, competitive and hyperactive bundle of insanity - all rolled into one! And good old Picky, right there in the centre of the morass. In the thick of it. Surrounded by chaos. Relishing the battle. Lunging and retreating with short sharps jabs at all and sundry around. It's pure. Classic. Original. Urban. At. Its. Finest. :)

It's complete nonsense and I fucking love it.

Personally, I've evolved.

And, together with my airs and graces, I've just wasted yet another six, fucking, drunken hours on a Friday night with the same Arab, East-German, full-on Nihilist lunatic - battering each others psyches (and our own!) into complete shreds. It's been every Friday (49 weeks a year,) for twelve years now. About 3,500 drunken hours to date.

Trust me peeps.

Nihilism is weird.

Three and a half thousand hours of intense, intoxicated, one-*on-one, ferocity of exploration has left my psyche in tatters.

And guess what?

He still doesn't fucking care!

But he's back every Friday for more dissection. ;)

Anyway. Nice to see everyone.

As you were peeps.

I'll try to drop in from time to time.

Visit the Hong Kong thread for a little cross-fertilisation.

Be nice to each other.

Be water.

G'night.

(Edit: one-*on-one, not one-one-one. Bugger!)

Woof

Last edited:
I really don't have time for nihilism. In my experience, it's either extremely banal in that it makes the facile observation that meaning is not inherent to the universe and must to be constructed, or it's tedious adolescent edginess sharted out by mugs who mistakenly think that they're being philosophically deep or transgressive.

I really don't have time for nihilism.

Trust me. I get it!

I tried to explain your thoughts to the Arab (and the dog).

The response?

"I don't care!"

That was it. Nothing else. Just ... "I don't care!"

Hmmmm. So I wholeheartedly agree with you, NoXion. I too have little time for these fucking Nihilists (except for Friday nights, of course ;) ).

Let's face it ... They just don't fucking care! :rolleyes:

Be nice to each other peeps.

Come Bells.

Rest now.

Night all.

:)

Woof

Back
Top Bottom