Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Are you an anarchist but not a member of an anarchist organisation?

Anarchist organisation involvement poll

• Total voters
I never said they were.
You did:
Anyone calls himself an Anarchist these days and that's the issue
This isn't just semantics; it's important to use language accurately. Activism has a historic problem with not hearing the voices of women - more than half of the world's population - and therefore it grates to encounter the antiquated use of the mindset that, as I once saw it expressed, "from time immemorial male has embraced female" to excuse sexist (not to mention heteronormative) linguistic assumptions.

You did:

This isn't just semantics; it's important to use language accurately. Activism has a historic problem with not hearing the voices of women - more than half of the world's population - and therefore it grates to encounter the antiquated use of the mindset that, as I once saw it expressed, "from time immemorial male has embraced female" to excuse sexist (not to mention heteronormative) linguistic assumptions.
Noone is and I certainly haven't.Im on here for discussion of Anarchism

Of course he's not.

Your only report?
Lack of substance

I replied to you properly earlier, and have come to the conclusion your main interest is proclaiming yourself the One True Anarchist with the One True VIew. Which means your class struggle is a struggle of one (ironically, in practice this'll tend to make you more individualist than actual political individualists).

Noone is and I certainly haven't.Im on here for discussion of Anarchism
That's not a response to my point.

"No one is and I certainly haven't". You did. You said "himself" when you meant "themself" or similar. We all make mistakes. We can all learn from them. All you needed to say was "Ah, I see. Yes, I meant 'themself'. I didn't mean to exclude women or nonbinary people".

Of course he's not.

I replied to you properly earlier, and have come to the conclusion your main interest is proclaiming yourself the One True Anarchist with the One True VIew. Which means your class struggle is a struggle of one (ironically, in practice this'll tend to make you more individualist than actual political individualists).
No that's your Ego going haywire.If you can't answer à reply dont push your angst my way with cheap comment. I find this forum mislzading and pathetic and your last report is contemptable.

That's not a response to my point.

"No one is and I certainly haven't". You did. You said "himself" when you meant "themself" or similar. We all make mistakes. We can all learn from them. All you needed to say was "Ah, I see. Yes, I meant 'themself'. I didn't mean to exclude women or nonbinary people".
Force of habit.Apologies but it could ve been relayed in a better way.I didn't know I was on a Trans Site and it wasn't made clear to me

So how come you post nothing for years then the last few days is all this stuff which boils down to people are doing anarchism wrong. I mean what is the fucking point of that?

Back
Top Bottom