Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

Lets test that out then....

The technology had been mastered, demonstrations or tests were no longer needed, Russia's 'I've got the biggest nuclear dick' would have been a source of amusement to many in the Western nuclear arms programme, IMOA.

The technology had been mastered, demonstrations or tests were no longer needed, Russia's 'I've got the biggest nuclear dick' would have been a source of amusement to many in the Western nuclear arms programme, IMOA.

I'm sure they were laughing along with the billions of others of us during the 50 - 80's.

I mean fuck ISIS - we had to deal with M.A.D and the 3/4/5 min warning.

I'm sure they were laughing along with the billions of others of us during the 50 - 80's.

I mean fuck ISIS - we had to deal with M.A.D and the 3/4/5 min warning.
Aye, true, the worrying about an ISIS hit is bad enough, but nowt compared with the worry about being vaporised en masse, or come to think about it those who actually lived through both Wars

This fucking idiot, Lindsay graham, seems to be disappointed there's no plan for fighting Russia and Iran in Syria . Which he also wants to invade .

lol - I'm sure this man has shares in Haliburton or something else.

I think the term "Chickenhawk" is over used - but Jeez!

Last edited:
More from this Fucking idiot

I've not played the video - but that twat looks like an "end of days" christian type cunt - more dangerous than the islamists if you ask me.

He probably wouldn't kill me for apostasy, but looks happy to test bombs on civilian populations - do I have to choose between wankers?

Finally it seems, the yanks have finally decided to call out Erdogan on his fucking about with IS and AQ. Telling him to stop the messing about and seal the border, if this is to be believed .

Obama demands that Turkey close frontier with Syria

Also a warning there for Turkey that it faces blowback from European states if an IS attack is traced back to his collusion with them. If this is true then there could well be a major change on the ground in Syria before too long. Will Erdogan defy the yanks ?

I've not played the video - but that twat looks like an "end of days" christian type cunt - more dangerous than the islamists if you ask me.

He probably wouldn't kill me for apostasy, but looks happy to test bombs on civilian populations - do I have to choose between wankers?
ain't just the christians, ISIL are invested quite heavily in the idea of a battle against an army with 80 banners in the town of Dabiq, that heralds the end of days. (currently in ISIS held territory 10miles from Syrian rebels front line)

Finally it seems, the yanks have finally decided to call out Erdogan on his fucking about with IS and AQ. Telling him to stop the messing about and seal the border, if this is to be believed .

Obama demands that Turkey close frontier with Syria

Also a warning there for Turkey that it faces blowback from European states if an IS attack is traced back to his collusion with them. If this is true then there could well be a major change on the ground in Syria before too long. Will Erdogan defy the yanks ?
I wonder if they'll comply or even if they are able or is it too little too late?

The regime has dropped 200+ barrel bombs in the last month, a barrel bomb is a

crude, low-cost and easy to manufacture barrel bombs. They are old oil barrels packed full of scrap metal and TNT, rolled out of helicopters and planes kilometers up in the sky onto civilian areas in Syria.

Here's them being targeted at hospitals

Syria Conflict Has Changed The Rules About Attacking Hospitals

Filled with explosives, shrapnel, nails, and oil and weighing 200 to 2000 pounds, barrel bombs are dropped from helicopters and break into thousands of fragments upon impact. The numerous wounds they cause require trauma care, and the remaining hospitals and teams struggle to provide needed treatment. No working MRI or CT scanners remain in Aleppo.

(remember, the i just want peace camouflage justified these bombs when you watch what's coming).

Here is the aftermath of a barrel bomb.

You want the hard stuff this is it. SERIOUS WARNING. THIS IS WAR STUFF.

Here's a compendium of them - the noise isn't a fighter flying over or a missile coming down - its' an odd shaped rotating object picking up speed:

Peace with the regime? With Assad? How?

Last edited:
Long, but very good piece. Required at least for people who are trying to analyse this from a revolutionary perspective. No quotes.

Response to Tareq Ali 2015, or the need for internationalist solidarity

That was a really helpful thing to read.
"No lesser evil should be chosen, because this is the road to defeat. No to Assad and no to Daech, no to Jabhat Al Nusra. No to the USA and no to Russia. No to Teheran and no to Riyad, no to Doha, no to Istanbul. Yes to the people in struggle for democracy, social justice and equality. This is our political compass. "

But is there any chance do you think of what he calls for actually happening? Please say yes.

Back
Top Bottom