Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

Unimaginable what they must of gone through, let's hope they survive the war and the ptsd too... same for the whole country really. Dunno what accommodations Syria has made with their enemies in the course of this war but resistance like that speaks for itself.

They even had to grow a lot of their own food inside the base. Wave after wave of suicide trucks sent at them, constant barrages of mortar, rockets and artillery, snipers , human wave assaults . For three years almost, cut off from escape or reinforcement, medical help . With literal proper barbarians surrounding them on all sides , who almost broke through a number of times . Unbelievable what they went through . And most of them just raw recruits, cadets training to service planes and helicopters. Not even an actual combat trained force .
That Syrian operation to break through heavily fortified and mined daesh lines into deeply held Daesh territory and rescue them was in itself another massive feat . A huge morale boost to the Syrian armed forces . No doubt about it these guys are national heroes for what they endured and triumphed over . Doubt Hollywood will be making any films about this though .

Do you really expect to be taken seriously linking to a blog that has the likes of infowars and global research listed as partners? It's like linking to David Icke and saying 'this is the thinking on the British side.' :facepalm:

How do you expect to be taken seriously doing your usual routine of sniffily dismissing sources without even attempting to address the issues discussed . Like a pompous little lord Fauntleroy . The fucking Bbc are ten times worse but you don't open your mouth when people link to that tripe .

Do you really expect to be taken seriously linking to a blog that has the likes of infowars and global research listed as partners? It's like linking to David Icke and saying 'this is the thinking on the British side.' :facepalm:

Ok. Better to have said "some thoughts from among the Russian side", its a large an diverse community after all, Russia. What are your thoughts on the content of the article by the way?

How do you expect to be taken seriously doing your usual routine of sniffily dismissing sources without even attempting to address the issues discussed . Like a pompous little lord Fauntleroy . The fucking Bbc are ten times worse but you don't open your mouth when people link to that tripe .
What were you saying about cliques earlier? You seem quick to address something that wasn't even aimed at you although you do link to similar horse shit so maybe I touched a nerve.

What were you saying about cliques earlier? You seem quick to address something that wasn't even aimed at you although you do link to similar horse shit so maybe I touched a nerve.

Are you saying I'm not allowed to address your posts or something ?

If I start seriously smearing you as an actual fascist and calling for your banning along with a little gang of petty sycophants then you'll have an apt comparison . Until then it's a shit comparison . And yet again it's just more inane noise from you to obscure the fact you are incapable of addressing the actual issues that are being discussed . And have absolutely no intention of doing so .

Anyway I haven't dismissed any sources of yours, apart from Russia today. As far as I know no one's linked to the BBC as held it up as evidence for something in the same way you do. The BBC is usually used to say 'look this happened today' it's not used as evidence by anyone on here for deeper points, why you use rt as a source for deep analysis I have no idea.

By the way, yes I will dismiss out of hand any source that bangs on about false flags and the like. I'm sure better sites can be found for articles. Why give your time to false flag conspiraloons?

Again the article at issue isn't posted by me, nor does it say anything whatsoever about false flags or conspiracies . Yet again you're just making more noise to avoid addressing the content within it .

Again the article at issue isn't posted by me, nor does it say anything whatsoever about false flags or conspiracies . Yet again you're just making more noise to avoid addressing the content within it .

So why the fuck did you respond to my reply to camouflage then? The flase flag bit is elsewhere on the site.

They even had to grow a lot of their own food inside the base. Wave after wave of suicide trucks sent at them, constant barrages of mortar, rockets and artillery, snipers , human wave assaults . For three years almost, cut off from escape or reinforcement, medical help . With literal proper barbarians surrounding them on all sides , who almost broke through a number of times . Unbelievable what they went through . And most of them just raw recruits, cadets training to service planes and helicopters. Not even an actual combat trained force .
That Syrian operation to break through heavily fortified and mined daesh lines into deeply held Daesh territory and rescue them was in itself another massive feat . A huge morale boost to the Syrian armed forces . No doubt about it these guys are national heroes for what they endured and triumphed over . Doubt Hollywood will be making any films about this though .

Well, Hollywood didn't make the film 9th Company either.

So why the fuck did you respond to my reply to camouflage then? The flase flag bit is elsewhere on the site.

I responded because I thought the article itself was quite good and informative . And was irked at your outright dismissal of it solely on the basis other seperate articles by other seperate writers weren't very good . And you making absolutely zero attempt to analyse the issues at hand the article addressed, particularly turkeys role in this conflict . Which you still don't and won't .
This pettiness contributes absolutely nothing to anyone's understanding of this conflict, and indeed drives people away .

Ok. Better to have said "some thoughts from among the Russian side", its a large an diverse community after all, Russia. What are your thoughts on the content of the article by the way?

Sorry I missed this,. I have no thoughts on it as I didn't read it. I didn't read it because whenever someone links to a new site I get a general feel for the place first, if it gives even a whiff of loon spuddery I'll ignore it and yes, dismiss it out of hand. I do this because life is too short and I did my time with loon spuds after 9/11. Doesn't mean I dismiss you out of hand just the site. Try sites that don't have articles mentioning false flags and I'll give it a bit more attention.

Sorry I missed this,. I have no thoughts on it as I didn't read it. I didn't read it because whenever someone links to a new site I get a general feel for the place first, if it gives even a whiff of loon spuddery I'll ignore it and yes, dismiss it out of hand. I do this because life is too short and I did my time with loon spuds after 9/11. Doesn't mean I dismiss you out of hand just the site. Try sites that don't have articles mentioning false flags and I'll give it a bit more attention.

It's not about you though, is it ?

I responded because I thought the article itself was quite good and informative . And was irked at your outright dismissal of it solely on the basis other seperate articles by other seperate writers weren't very good . And you making absolutely zero attempt to analyse the issues at hand the article addressed, particularly turkeys role in this conflict . Which you still don't and won't .
This pettiness contributes absolutely nothing to anyone's understanding of this conflict, and indeed drives people away .

Ignoring sites that entertain such idiocy as 'false flags' isn't petty. It's sensible, perhaps you should try it.

Ignoring sites that entertain such idiocy as 'false flags' isn't petty. It's sensible, perhaps you should try it.

Ignoring disruptive pests who bang on endlessly about articles they admit they haven't even read...but who seem to have spent quite a bit of time and effort looking around a site for other articles in order to justify not reading the actually relevant one in the first place , sounds sensible .

Because that type of behaviour just doesn't strike me as sensible .

Camouflage, who i'm sure can reply for himself, asked for my thoughts. I gave them to him so yeah it is about me in that context. Context, there's another thing you might want to familiarise yourself with.

He asked for your thoughts on an article. You never even bothered reading it . Instead you disrupted a thread with unrelated nonsense about your personal prejudices .I have to read this thread and you're disrupting it . I want to be informed and instead all I'm getting is your giving out about different articles by different people .

Ignoring disruptive pests who bang on endlessly about articles they admit they haven't even read...but who seem to have spent quite a bit of time and effort looking around a site for other articles in order to justify not reading the actually relevant one in the first place , sounds sensible .

Because that type of behaviour just doesn't strike me as sensible .
You may choose to read any old toss posted up by god knows who but I care more about my brain not rotting from the endless tsunami of horse shit that is the internet. As I said before, post articles not written on sites that entertain conspiraloon bollocks and I'll have a look if you want me to. I'm hardly making an unreasonable request am I? Plenty of other people seem to manage it OK on here.

You may choose to read any old toss posted up by god knows who but I care more about my brain not rotting from the endless tsunami of horse shit that is the internet. As I said before, post articles not written on sites that entertain conspiraloon bollocks and I'll have a look if you want me to. I'm hardly making an unreasonable request am I? Plenty of other people seem to manage it OK on here.

I'd prefer you just kept quiet to be honest . You're not adding anything whatsoever to any understanding of this subject . If you're going to ignore it then please just do that and no more .

Fair enough, we all have our time saving measures.

I'd prefer you just kept quiet to be honest . You're not adding anything whatsoever to any understanding of this subject . If you're going to ignore it then please just do that and no more .

You're not exactly adding much either. If you're concerned about me keeping quiet why reply to me? As I said before, it's very simple, don't link to sites full of bullshit. Why's the concept so difficult?

You're not exactly adding much either. If you're concerned about me keeping quiet why reply to me? As I said before, it's very simple, don't link to sites full of bullshit. Why's the concept so difficult?

He can link wherever the fuck he likes . It's not your thread and your not the boss of anyone . The Bbc and guardian are chock full of bullshit. Either you apply the principle across the board or you stop derailing threads with your hissy tantrums .

He can link wherever the fuck he likes . It's not your thread and your not the boss of anyone . The Bbc and guardian are chock full of bullshit. Either you apply the principle across the board or you stop derailing threads with your hissy tantrums .

I think you may be wasting your time with a no-mark wanker.

Prove me wrong DC haha not that you will.

Yeah of course he can link where he likes, as can you. Where did I say you or him can't? Try, for once, reading what's actually being written. If you can't even comprehend what I've written here then what hope do you have of even approaching an understanding of the war in Syria? Oh and if you think I'm having a hissy fit then you obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase.

Back
Top Bottom