Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchists sabotage railway signalling in Bristol

Are all SPGBers stone bonkers or is it just the ones who post on urban?

Sheffield's got better culture than Bristol by the way. And we've got more trees per capita than any other city in Europe :p

Wasn't that a by-product of a) plantationing for charcoal for fine steel-making, and b) remediating all those dead steel mills, though? :p :D

Mark Stewart
The Pop Group
Wild Bunch
Massive Attack
Tricky
Portishead
Roni Size
Smith & Mighty
Stanton Warriors

there's some culture right there

And flippin' Bugs and Drugs/Skate Muties From the 5th Dimension :cool:

or, from the 21st Century ;) :

Ekoplekz
Joker
Peverelist
Pinch
Guido
Gatekeeper
Dubkasm

to name but a few.

what kind of cunt wants a civil war? a leninist cunt, that's who

That wasn't in any way predictable was it? Like the way you snipped out the part that would have made that comment look as daft as it actually is though.

And unless I'm mistaken those cunts were definitely anarchist cunts.

That wasn't in any way predictable was it? Like the way you snipped out the part that would have made that comment look as daft as it actually is though.

And unless I'm mistaken those cunts were definitely anarchist cunts.
if you look at lenin's comments c.1917, then you'll see he wanted a civil war, and the practice of his ideological heirs has frequently been to seek the same social strife.

if you look at lenin's comments c.1917, then you'll see he wanted a civil war, and the practice of his ideological heirs has frequently been to seek the same social strife.

I accept the first part of that comment, though even then unlike these twats the civil war was seen as a means to an end, not an end in itself - which is perfectly in accordance with what I said about it being difficult, if not impossible, to avoid if you want a revolution. That isn't the case with these twats, who according to their own statements see destroying the social peace and bringing about civil war as an end in itself.

The second part is bollocks though. There isn't a single extant Leninst group in the UK, not even the SWP when they're in a pro-riot mood, who actually seek civil war.

I accept the first part of that comment, though even then unlike these twats the civil war was seen as a means to an end, not an end in itself - which is perfectly in accordance with what I said about it being difficult, if not impossible, to avoid if you want a revolution. That isn't the case with these twats, who according to their own statements see destroying the social peace and bringing about civil war as an end in itself.

The second part is bollocks though. There isn't a single extant Leninst group in the UK, not even the SWP when they're in a pro-riot mood, who actually seek civil war.
yes, you're right. your second part is bollocks, because i never said anything about the uk.

What might (and only might) be interesting is to see how the dynamics of this play out.

On the one hand you have elements of the state and the media who will want to hype the IAF "threat" up.

On the other side you have Internet jokers swiftly turning the IAF into farce with memes and hoax lame actions.

Somewhere in the middle you have the handful of kids who actually see themselves as being in the IAF trapped between the two dead-ends. Push it too hard, ramp things up too much and the full weight of anti-terrorist cops come crashing down on them. Don't push it hard enough, and they become a laughing stock.

Either way they're screwed.

Actual (I presume insurrectionist) graffiti I saw the other day was "P38 not P2" oe something along those lines...

I might not have a cat when i get in.

Might be plotting to kill yer.

432105_295218230541221_131833653546347_828832_1194760875_n.jpg

These Italian Anarchist's are pussy's in comparison.

"Finance, judicial, communications, military and transport infrastructure will continue to be targets of the new generation of urban low-intensity warfare."

As you do...

The problem with a semi-automatic like that is it ejects rounds spreading forensic all over the shop. A good old-fashioned revolver will do the business while not leaving evidence all over the place

The communiques from the Angry brigade were also totally embarrassing (and helped get them caught).
I think this will run and run. A big market exists for direct action instead of community politics. Then a few folk will get 16 years in nick and it will fizzle out. If you are known to be a west country anarchist and are up to no good, watch out!

Back
Top Bottom