Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchists sabotage railway signalling in Bristol

(AGI) London - The Federazione Anarchica Informale (FAI) threats to the London Olympics are considered "credible" by Scotland Yard. The Italian group which claimed responsibility for the attack on Ansaldo Nucleare CEO Roberto Adinolfi, has said they are ready to carry out "guerilla" actions to upset the games which will open in July in the British capital. The Mail On Sunday made the report in an article in which they state that investigators suspect that the FAI has already been responsible for two acts of sabotage beyond the Channel. The FAI's threats against the Olympics are published on the anarchist site 325.nonstate and are considered credible by police. "In the United Kingdom of precision control and domestication," a statement from the anarchist group reads, "we are some of the 'non-patriots' who consider the 2012 Olympics, with their display of wealth, frankly offensive. We have no inhibitions about carrying out guerilla warfare to damage the national image and paralyze the economy in every possible way.
Because, to put it in simple terms, we do not want rich tourist, we want civil war." . .

http://www.agi.it/english-version/w..._scotland_yard_fai_anarchist_threats_credible

Shite article.

images

Before I read that article I was convinced that they were just a bunch of apolitical twats rather than state provocateurs. Now I'm not so sure - if they didn't exist the state would have to invent them to justify the kind of policing we will see at the olympics. And if they're not provocateurs they're even bigger twats than I thought. I mean, what kind of cunt actually wants a civil war? Difficult - maybe impossible - to avoid if you want revolution but it's hardly fucking desirable in its own right is it? :mad:

After their guerilla actions that successfully delayed some trains, their next action will be to blow up the internet for Brutha Fasil.

Some great comments on that article:

Axis of evil said:
Watch out - Mossad and CIA, will launch a nuclear attack on London and Iran will become the scapegoat, as a pre-text to invade their country.
REALTALK said:
Mossad will carry out a false flag attack in london no doubt about that.That is why i,m leaving this God forsaking country before the olympics start.
Gohar said:
This will be blamed on Muslims no doubt. You just watch.
:facepalm:

Great! I'm a member of the Anarchist Federation ( nothing to do with these "informal" pricks) I live very near the Olympics, and I'm involved in the Counter Olympics Network. Suddenly the chances of a raid have been ratcheted right up. Thanks Informals- you dickheads!!

Great! I'm a member of the Anarchist Federation ( nothing to do with these "informal" pricks) I live very near the Olympics, and I'm involved in the Counter Olympics Network. Suddenly the chances of a raid have been ratcheted right up. Thanks Informals- you dickheads!!
perhaps the anarchist federation could change its name to something which equally encapsulates its politics, maybe something along the lines of the anarchist communist federation.

Before I read that article I was convinced that they were just a bunch of apolitical twats rather than state provocateurs. Now I'm not so sure - if they didn't exist the state would have to invent them to justify the kind of policing we will see at the olympics. And if they're not provocateurs they're even bigger twats than I thought. I mean, what kind of cunt actually wants a civil war? Difficult - maybe impossible - to avoid if you want revolution but it's hardly fucking desirable in its own right is it? :mad:
what kind of cunt wants a civil war? a leninist cunt, that's who

Might be time for a spring clean for some me thinks.

You've never heard of the Pop Group or Mark Stewart!

Louis MacNeice

I suppose it must be like the judge who didn't know who Gazza was but nope, haven't got a clue who they are.

I think this was dealt with in their communique somewhere. Should the informal's actions be restricted by the possible re-actions by the state on others?

I suppose it must be like the judge who didn't know who Gazza was but nope, haven't got a clue who they are.

I think this was dealt with in their communique somewhere. Should the informal's actions be restricted by the possible re-actions by the state on others?
Yes, they should.

Mi5 threat list
Jihadis
Cira etc
Nutters that probably more a police matter
Palesentinians hezbollah ( anti israeli rather than anti west)
Chechenyans ( anti russia)

Police demonstrators
Farthers for justice
Edl and muslims
Hippys
Assorted foreign groups
Basically the world is going to be watching so every cause is potentialy a problem and for every thousands of legit protestors you've got the social hand grenade

Back
Top Bottom