Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchists sabotage railway signalling in Bristol

Red thread of revolutionary continuity is the key:Let us do justice to Comrade P38

(i did put that text on line a few years ago, but it seems to have disappeared)
Just as well. Finding amusing Beretta rhymes is not easy. Berettas Not Omelettas? Rubbish.

If, in autonomous demonstrations, the "comrade P.38" is mentioned, it is certainly not because we are hiding P.38's under our coats; but we must observe that there is a symbolic aspect to this, the admission that today it is necessary and just to carry arms. What is obvious is that those who consider arming themselves in view of relatively close prospects do not envision equipping themselves with a 6.35 Bernadelli.

(I've found the whole thing along with the old site backup on an old pc now)

Aud1bETCQAAE5tx.jpg

band wagon jumping self promotionists? The anti cuts campaign is not OWNED by the anarchists. This should have been anti-cuts flag.

Whole thing could just be the start of an anti-anarchist publicity campaign by the government as well i guess...not to sound too paranoid. :hmm:

Whole thing could just be the start of an anti-anarchist publicity campaign by the government as well i guess...not to sound too paranoid. :hmm:
Nooooooooooo, no way too paranoid?
Where have you been for the last 3 weeks, while the Proletarian Democracy movement has made great strides forward toward the creation of a workers' bomb?
Not gossiping with the bourgeois intelligence services, one hopes, eh comrade? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:D

ye me to to be honest. a little bit of a 2 finger to the bastards.

but that is not in the spirit of anarchism. you have to criticise EVERYTHING. lol

Being pro-active & not sitting on your arse is true spirit ;)

Anyone can criticise. <insert Brian Sewell angry face>

Probably unrelated. Daft Anarchs are far from the only silly arses who do things like that. There are daft kids who drop things from bridges onto trains or leave things on train tracks. They do this for entertainment, not to smash the state.

Is it always wrong to take direct action? Were the AB always wrong? Should we always condemn? What about the INLA or the RA? What about the Greek mob giving it very large at the moment?
For me the only thing I condemn is the fucking communiques. Actions should always be self explanatory. Who benefits, who loses.

TopCat said:
Is it always wrong to take direct action? Were the AB always wrong? Should we always condemn? What about the INLA or the RA? What about the Greek mob giving it very large at the moment?
For me the only thing I condemn is the fucking communiques. Actions should always be self explanatory. Who benefits, who loses.

Seems silly to have pro-working class politics only to then plot attacks that affects the working class, no? Or are train drivers bourgeois?

Back
Top Bottom