Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchists sabotage railway signalling in Bristol

They do not indicate how successful the "simple firebomb" was. I cannot find any other mention of this action via Google. Can we infer it was a flop?

They make the original AB communique's look like masterpieces of brevity. The perps need to do some heavy editing to stop looking like fruit cakes. But then again I suspect that whoever is up to this is most definitely on the batten berg continuum.

Police cracking down on Bristol rioters and extremists

POLICE are set to crackdown on rioters and extremists in Bristol and are monitoring several potentially dangerous groups.

They are understood to have launched a series of operations to gather intelligence about subversive organisations.

This is the report (pdf) to the council meeting this tuedsay gone:

Within the last two years there have been a variety of incidents ranging from large scale public disorder to high value criminal damage and Arson attacks on associated businesses and the wider communications network. A number of active squat premises are currently being managed by the Bristol districts and there have been recent successes in working with landlords and local partners to force evictions and identify the associated levels of anti-social behaviour and the impact of such locations on local communities. There are currently ‘live’ operations being managed to develop the intelligence picture and identify opportunities for further disruption against identified DE criminals operating within Avon and Somerset

Last edited:
False flag bullshit to deflect criticism of the whole Mark Kennedy nonsense? *adjusts tinfoil hat*

The sillies are back. With an action that doesn't resonate and a communique that only talks of themselves - which they call solidarity.

I've only got a couple of paragraphs in and No argument put forward other than "they're the man" (Vinci) and "it's got uranium or something bad mkay". Therefore attempt to blow up university building they built. Because it's science and that's bad too. Or something.

I've only got a couple of paragraphs in and No argument put forward other than "they're the man" and "it's got uranium or something bad mkay".

When I see the word 'vivisection' I react in pretty much the same way as when I see the word 'allopathic', or 'Islamofascist'.

I've only got a couple of paragraphs in and No argument put forward other than "they're the man" (Vinci) and "it's got uranium or something bad mkay". Therefore attempt to blow up university building they built. Because it's science and that's bad too. Or something.
if you get to the end they mention the unfortunate sebastian oversluij, and say he died at the end of 2012. they're only a year out.

Back
Top Bottom