Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchists sabotage railway signalling in Bristol

I work here. I get what I get regardless of writing that or not.

IAF have carried out about 30 odd arson/sabotage actions around Bristol/Nottingham, it's a real thing. Across Europe, there's plenty more operating under the name. You may not like it, but they do exist.

I work here. I get what I get regardless of writing that or not.

IAF have carried out about 30 odd arson/sabotage actions around Bristol/Nottingham, it's a real thing. Across Europe, there's plenty more operating under the name. You may not like it, but they do exist.

Don't tell me via your c4 report what is a real thing. I live here. I know what's a real thing. And how does it being your job excuse Anarchist Terror Cell and anarchist terror network you clown?

Is the IAF not an anarchist terror network? What would you call a group of people operating with unity of purpose to carry out bombings across several countries? Or do you just think they don't exist?

Is the IAF not an anarchist terror network? What would you call a group of people operating with unity of purpose to carry out bombings across several countries? Or do you just think they don't exist?

You're going to try and defend it?

No, of course it's not an anarchist terror network? That you need even ask the question. Please do the bit where you elide the contintenal groups together with these clowns. IT'S A TERROR NETWORK!!!!! again.

I'm pretty sure you don't pass your Terrorism GCSE until you've actually terrified a few people. Generating mild irritation, loud tutting or even an unusually large number of dog-on-string allusive letters in the Post would all earn a big, fat Fail.

If the vice report linked to at the bottom of that c4 article is anything to go by, IAF have knee capped some blokey in Italy, and sent letter bombs to MEPs. Sounds a bit terroristey to me. Maybe not the uk branch, but the Europe wide group. Fuck knows how much of a real "thing" this is, though. I'm dubious about some of the reports of manifestos and meeting transcripts referred to there.

They're not exactly the red brigade, but they are starting to come across more and more like the angry brigade, who have certainly been described fairly un controversially as terrorists.

What is a fucking terrorist, anyway? Could the government use terror legislation against these people, for their actions so far? Anonymous communiques, cells, damage to infrastructure. These are aspects of terrorist acts.

Of course it is terrorism, if you want to argue whether or not its supportable that's fine, but as a series of crimes they're terrorist actions.

At least dissident republicans are less moralistic about their actions and how you refer to them, anarchist remain an overly sensitive bunch of souls.

Of course it is terrorism, if you want to argue whether or not its supportable that's fine, but as a series of crimes they're terrorist actions.

Can you point to examples of arsonists and vandals being charged under the prevention of terrorism act?

At least dissident republicans are less moralistic about their actions and how you refer to them, anarchist remain an overly sensitive bunch of souls.

Amazing the person who either wrote or allowed 'anarchist terror network" and ' anarchist cell' to go under his name accuses people who think this is shit of ...wait for it...moralism. Instead of the pure neutral objective stuff that presents 'anarchist terror network" and ' anarchist cell' .

Yes, it's terrorism, but it's not premier league terrorism. It's not third or fourth division either. It's more Sunday league amateur kickabout stuff.

Back
Top Bottom