Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchists sabotage railway signalling in Bristol

You haven't said one thing that isn't a personal attack, though,

Cat got your brain?
You were answered about three pages back. Then you carried on repeating the same bollocks like you hadn't been, so no wonder people prefer to insult you than waste time giving replies you either don't read or don't understand.

You were answered about three pages back. Then you carried on repeating the same bollocks like you hadn't been, so no wonder people prefer to insult you than waste time giving replies you either don't read or don't understand.

Almost all of the gang is here now.

Who's yet to show up from the radical elite?

I can tell that I've hit a nerve. All the armchair radicals are squawking their heads off. :D

Mostly we're facepalming at your inability to comprehend simple ideas, and the fact that you're stroking your cock thinking you've somehow "hit a nerve".
It's kind of like that cringy feeling you get when a relative does something really embarrassing, without thinking that what they've done is embarrassing.

Are you talking about butchersapron?

I'm sure everything you've said is his exact motivation. :D

And no matter how many times you or butchers direct me to shut up, it won't change my opinion that the most 'radical activity' carried out by the majority of the people who do anything at all, involves going on marches or listening to speeches.

I'm not directing you to do anything. If you were directable I'd tell you to give yourself a swishie.
As for your opinions, perhaps you could post them as such, rather than presenting your opinions as hard and fast "done deeds"?

How many successful revolutions have occurred without at least some innocents being injured?

That doesn't even follow from what he said. i.e. deliberately targetting the citizenry, directly or by damaging infrastructure the citizenry are chiefly reliant upon, isn't the same as attacking the controlling arms of the state.

Civillions are often killed in conflict. Deliberately targetting them is generally frowned upon.

Mostly we're facepalming at your inability to comprehend simple ideas, and the fact that you're stroking your cock thinking you've somehow "hit a nerve".
It's kind of like that cringy feeling you get when a relative does something really embarrassing, without thinking that what they've done is embarrassing.
I'm pretty good at comprehending simple ideas; I'm not stroking my cock - I just seem to have hit a nerve, given the number of people who came back yelling and calling names. That's usually a pretty accurate indicator. :)

And: don't be embarrassed. I don't embarrass easily, so no need for you to do it for me. :)

oh stop crying, you're spouting off a load of toss and making yourself look an idiot. If you want to examine the state of the british left and make a valid critique of it feel fucking free but when you don't even have the basic grammar down then you're going to have to try harder.

The name of the Anarchist Bookfair or whatever it might be, isn't part of the grammar. It has nothing to do with ideas. Why not get off this namecalling bandwagon - it's too lazy. I know you're smarter than that.

none.

More to the point though, how many successful revolutions have occurred after the masses rose up in union sparked into rising up after a few windows were smashed at a zoo?

The great Chessington revolution, that led to the formation of the Peoples' Republic of Surrey?

Oh, wait...:D

Things will have to get a whole lot worse before the masses follow the example of the bristol zoo liberators.
Infact I cant imagine how bad things would have to be that following somebody who throws stones at windows seems like a viable idea and I'm me :)

This is a real article. The person who write it thinks that what he was written is true.

Meet the nihilist-anarchist network bringing chaos to a town near you

The FAI's history runs back to the 90s and they're responsible for thousands of violent attacks, from blowing up banks in Chile to burning out cars belonging to Tory MPs and the Lord Mayor of Bristol. After sifting through the materials handed to me by the FAI, I still have no idea why they targeted the Lord Mayor of Bristol. And neither, judging by his quotes in this local news report, does he, but it seems his Toyota Prius and his wife's Ford Fiesta were deemed to be part of the European Fortress and so they had to die in the nihilists' fire.

Although officially founded as a movement in 2003, the FAI’s first recognized attack was in 1999, when they sent explosive devices to the Greek embassy, to an office of tourism in Madrid, and to a branch of Citibank in Barcelona. They sent the explosives in the mail to show solidarity with a man named Nikos Maziotis, now infamous for his statement to the Athens Criminal Court, after he was arrested for putting a bomb in the Ministry of Industry and Development in Greece on December 12th, 1997.

After the 1999 mail bombs, FAI cells sent a torrent of incendiary explosive devices to organizations and journalists such as La Razón newspaper in Madrid, the church of Sant'Ambrogio, the court of Valencia, the Madrid Cathedral, and the Carabinieri (the national military police of Italy) in Genoa, which detonated and wounded one of the policemen. They've also sent out “parcels of dog shit” to two of their targets.

“I think that one interesting thing over the last decade is how more traditional news repositories like broadsheets have veered towards lifestyle journalism,” UK editor Alex Miller told Press Gazette.

“Yet we, who are supposed to just go to loads of parties, have actually gone in the other direction and become more serious and more interested in international news and politics.
“I think that we’re all as one in agreement that news is more interesting than frivolity, and that actually with the world as it is, and the way it has been for the last decade, it’s madness to turn away from current affairs.
“I think there’s a much needed role for us as an organisation that’s not bogged down in decades of bureaucracy and can actually speak to young people in an honest and interested manner.”
The 10th anniversary edition features interviews with Private Eye editor Ian Hislop and an ‘oral history’ of the magazine’s early days featuring co-founder Andy Capper

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/vice-magazine-celebrates-10-years-uk-news-more-interesting-frivolity

Does VICE recognise the NUJ?

Back
Top Bottom