Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchists sabotage railway signalling in Bristol

No. Like I said, messing with train switches is foolish.

But if you believe that the System won't be corrected from within, then you probably have to accept that dangerous, desperate action would be required against such a colossal and well-entrenched foe.

And if you have any sense whatsoever, you strategise accordingly.
What you don't do is undertake actions that endanger the people you're claiming to protect/fight for.

Unfortunately, for every strategist, there are a dozen people who see themselves as wearing the "romantic" mantle of the Victorian-era bomb-thrower. The sort of person who justifies any "collateral damage" as a price worth paying in order to make their point.

knocking over a few tele masts is not going to ake up the masses and se them throw aside their chains. Its just going to annoy people a lot. Like its the fucking tele that enslaves anyway.

No; you said I 'don't have a scooby'. Which implies that you do; otherwise, you wouldn't be able to recognize my ignorance.

It's hardly a great fucking leap from your level of cluelessness to "having a scooby". A kitten would have more of a scooby than you! Does that put the kitten in danger?

knocking over a few tele masts is not going to ake up the masses and se them throw aside their chains. Its just going to annoy people a lot. Like its the fucking tele that enslaves anyway.

Easier to address/attack the appurtenances of "the man" than to attack "the man" himself, though. Less risk of being dealt with by the spooks.

They're not fake wigs; they're real wigs.

carmen3.jpg

Says the man who writes about a thousand posts a day saying more or less exactly the same thing. Every day of every year.
Even if VP makes about a thousand posts a day (which he doesn't) and you haven't been here very long (at least in this incarnation), either you're a speedreader or you're talking out of your backside about the content of his posts. I suggest that you read a little more.

I do appreciate that his uncontrolled windbaggery can be both prolific and wide-ranging.
Sweetie, nearly anyone's posts would be wider ranging than yours, concentrating as they do on this thread and the one about Facebook, New Statesman and LP.

I love the assumption that because we post on here, we can't be doing more than going on marches or to the pub. :facepalm:

I've been posting here for eleven years. I've read the threads. In terms of 'fight the system!' type activity, the most that gets mustered, for most of the people who do such things [and that's a minority], taking part in a few protest marches, is about it.

Back
Top Bottom