Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Album of the year 2022

Fwiw I've just checked the Aquarium Drunkard list and there is an absolute shitload on there that we've missed. Loads of great looking stuff too, will be dipping in over christmas

Yeah, that list needs spreading out over a few days, I reckon. I scrolled down for a bit then realised how minuscule the slider on the right-hand side of the screen was and chickened out.

Brooklyn Vegan have posted theirs as well, fwiw I think this list has more albums I've heard on it than any of the others:

I'm running through the aquarium drunkard list this afternoon and have found loads that would probably have made mine if I hadn't submitted. You've got to draw the line somewhere tho

I would point out that certain list regulators would accept late votes Le, as they didn’t generally make too much difference but included the widest selection.

Or, to put it another way, I’ve really nearly got my list together and it’ll be with you tomorrow afternoon!

Fwiw I've just checked the Aquarium Drunkard list and there is an absolute shitload on there that we've missed. Loads of great looking stuff too, will be dipping in over christmas

Some of their mixtapes - linked at the bottom of the page look quite interesting as well

Shit, I missed this for some reason. Ah well, I didn't really have any super-clear favourites this year anyway, it's been a bit meh compared to previous years IMO.

Back
Top Bottom