Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A celebration of Feminism - as a female what has it meant for you?

Why is it that the same male posters are active and sometimes dominating all of the threads about feminism but don't seem supportive?

What do any of the posts by men on this thread over the last 2 pages really have to do with celebrating feminism? Apart from asserting equality through the right to calling a woman a cunt because men are sometimes called dicks? :facepalm:

Have any men celebrated feminism and what it means to them on this thread?

Why is it that the same male posters are active and sometimes dominating all of the threads about feminism?

What do any of the posts by men on this thread over the last 2 pages really have to do with celebrating feminism?
Well do you want any thread with feminism in the title to be for female born women only?

No one is dominating any of the said threads anyway. They are mostly dead. We just get the occasional cross thread dig by JudithB.

Well do you want any thread with feminism in the title to be for female born women only?
No, don't do that shit either, I said males meaning men...yet here you are twisting it into something transphobic...dirty trick that TC and fucking frustrating.

I was No one is dominating any of the said threads anyway.
Well dirty tricks like you just pulled above haven't helped keep them going have they? :rolleyes:

Have you posted anything on this thread that talks of what feminism means to you in a celebratory way?

Has any man?

No, don't do that shit either, I said males meaning men...yet here you are twisting it into something transphobic...dirty trick that TC and fucking frustrating.

Well dirty tricks like you just pulled above haven't helped keep them going have they? :rolleyes:

Have you posted anything on this thread that talks of what feminism means to you in a celebratory way?

Has any man?
JudithB made clear she was posting the feminism threads for female born women only.
Probably the reason they are mostly dead is that most Urbanite women wouldn't condone transphobic shit like this and avoid the threads.

JudithB made clear she was posting the feminism threads for female born women only.
Probably the reason they are mostly dead is that most Urbanite women wouldn't condone transphobic shit like this and avoid the threads.

Ah so no apology for trying that trick on me just now then? Ok.

Also I don't think you should be speaking for most women of Urban tbh. IME we/they are perfectly capable of speaking for ourselves.

You didn't answer my question about actually posting in celebration of feminism either. A simple no would've done.

Ah so no apology for trying that trick on me just now then? Ok.

Also I don't think you should be speaking for most women of Urban tbh. IME we/they are perfectly capable of speaking for ourselves.

You didn't answer my question about actually posting in celebration of feminism either. A simple no would've done.
Apologise to you? Your self entitlement bulges over.

Apologise to you? Your self entitlement bulges over.

You just tried to twist my words into something transphobic and then blamed someone else for that. You haven't acknowledged the negative contributions from men to these threads and went on to speak for 'most' women. You have avoided saying what if anything you actually celebrate about feminism or what it means to you.

...yet it's my self entitlement that's the problem here. Course it is.

Last edited:
You just tried to twist my words into something transphobic and then blamed someone else for that. You haven't acknowledged the negative contributions from men to these threads and went on to speak for 'most' women. You have avoided saying what if anything you actually celebrate about feminism or what it means to you.

...yet it's my self entitlement that's the problem here. Course it is.
You are a transphobic bigot. Your posts on the Terf thread are there for all to see.

Has any man?

Feminism means a great many things to me in a celebratory way. But the thread title is very clear about who the invitation was extended to, which is not a bad thing btw.

You are a transphobic bigot. Your posts on the Terf thread are there for all to see.

No I am not and no they are not. :rolleyes:

You are a really nasty piece of work sometimes TC. You've nothing ever nice to say about women, you constantly put the boot in and make derogatory comments. I seriously have never, ever seen you post anything positive about women and it has registered.

You also now strangely use trans issues to do that hating too. You repeatedly post on these threads twisting shit up and calling people bigots when they aren't. You've nothing positive to add, just contempt.

Yet it's me who's the entitled one right? :facepalm:

No I am not and no they are not. :rolleyes:

You are a really nasty piece of work sometimes TC. You've nothing ever nice to say about women, you constantly put the boot in and make derogatory comments. I seriously have never, ever seen you post anything positive about women and it has registered.

You also now strangely use trans issues to do that hating too. You repeatedly post on these threads twisting shit up and calling people bigots when they aren't. You've nothing positive to add, just contempt.

Yet it's me who's the entitled one right? :facepalm:
You are just throwing shit because you don't get on with blokes. This is your problem not mine.

You are just throwing shit because you don't get on with blokes. This is your problem not mine.
Good grief. You really have no clue. I've never had a problem getting on with men but yes, on the man whispering thread i've been absolutely clear on the kinds of male behaviour that I refuse to yield to. ..and yes that includes the kind you like to sometimes indulge in and have been doing so here on these threads.

I haven't thrown shit at you either...I have reflected on what you post here and specifically the pernicious way that you have tried to paint me as a transphobe and a bigot.

You still never managed to say anything positive about women or feminism. Quelle fucking surprise.

Good grief. You really have no clue. I've never had a problem getting on with men but yes, on the man whispering thread i've been absolutely clear on the kinds of male behaviour that I refuse to yield to. ..and yes that includes the kind you like to sometimes indulge in and have been doing so here on these threads.

I haven't thrown shit at you either...I have reflected on what you post here and specifically the pernicious way that you have tried to paint me as a transphobe and a bigot.

You still never managed to say anything positive about women or feminism. Quelle fucking surprise.
You are a shitty liar.

Has any man?

On twisting into something transphobic what do you think of Clair De Lune post 1299 on one of the other Feminist threads?

Feminism - where are the threads?

IMO its been JudithB been dropping in hints about Trans issues without male posters going on about it.

Its been pointed out before.

Clair De Lune post makes a lot of sense to me as a suggestion of whats happened.

Which is unfortunate as I think several long standing female posters here wanted to have ongoing Feminist threads.

On twisting into something transphobic what do you think of Clair De Lune post 1299 on one of the other Feminist threads?

Feminism - where are the threads?

IMO its been JudithB been dropping in hints about Trans issues without male posters going on about it.

Its been pointed out before.

Clair De Lune post makes a lot of sense to me as a suggestion of whats happened.

Which is unfortunate as I think several long standing female posters here wanted to have ongoing Feminist threads.
What do you think is worth celebrating about feminism? What does it mean to you?

I want to celebrate Feminism as showing - and enabling - my three kids, all girls, that they can do anything in their lives that they put their minds to, and that their career choices are not defined by what's in their pants.

I want to, bit I don't think I can - I think that actually the credit for that goes to them being middle class, and the female role models around them who are middle class: Headteachers, senior military officers, department head at GCHQ, a surgeon, an airline pilot.

Discuss...

Back
Top Bottom