Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

9/11 media happenings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzz

the truth don't care
Banned

David Shayler, interviewed on Sky News
- he's on an as expert to comment on the poisoning of Litvinienko but the discussion develops into 9/11 and false-flag terror. Damn good! Although I'd quibble with one or two of his details.

William Rodriguez interviewed by BBC Radio Bristol - decorated by the White House for being a hero on 9/11, the 'last man out of the towers alive' tells his story, and how he realised political forces were attempting to manipulate him into silence.

Enjoy!

"911TruthBristol.com"? :D

If there was some dastardly conspiracy to uncover, do these guys really think they're going to find it in the West Country?

David Shayler came over as utterly delusional. ..:D :D :D I bet the poor researcher who booked him without checking out how mad he has become of late gets her arse kicked

Jazzz said:

- he's on an as expert to comment on the poisoning of Litvinienko but the discussion develops into 9/11 and false-flag terror. Damn good! Although I'd quibble with one or two of his details.

William Rodriguez interviewed by BBC Radio Bristol - decorated by the White House for being a hero on 9/11, the 'last man out of the towers alive' tells his story, and how he realised political forces were attempting to manipulate him into silence.

Enjoy!
Neither man comes across as remotely credible.

Jazzz said:
Yet the might of all these supposed 'political forces' haven't managed to stop him saying whatever he likes, wherever he likes, so this "silence" claim is unmitigated conspiraloon bullshit for the terminally gullible.

Jazzz said:

Look Jazzz, I am getting really bored of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, but the Litvinenko case (and other Putin 'crimes' - the Moscow 'Chechen' bombings and the Beslan school massacre for example) is fascinating and actually far more credible as far as conspiracies go.

Come on Jazzz - how about getting stuck into a whole "Russian exposé" rather than flogging a dead horse?

I just love the fact that Jazzz doesn't see the teensiest weensiest flaw in the argument of conspiracy sites publishing endless articles and freely distributing MP3s and videos all whining on about how they've all been censored and silenced.

editor said:
Yet the might of all these supposed 'political forces' haven't managed to stop him saying whatever he likes, wherever he likes, so this "silence" claim is unmitigated conspiraloon bullshit for the terminally gullible.
Have you listened to the Rodriguez interview?

Jazzz said:
Have you listened to the Rodriguez interview?
How could he possibly be free to make an interview if 'they' are silencing and censoring him?

Surely we can only conclude that the recording has been made by an imposter.

How do you know the recording is real?

I'm listening to the interview now.

He recons he heard three explosions, which is nice. One big one below him, then a little one as the hundreds of tons of plane hit the building, then a little earthquake like one.

We've already covered this jazzz. Nothing new here so far. All can be explained by shockwave propigation and the way explosions would have been funneled by the lift shafts.

Yep, there we go, 7:40 in and it's an "accelerator" to bring the buildings down. Explosives that strip skin off (yeah, not HE) and burns (again, not HE) and didn't do anything of course (the towers started falling from the middle, not the bottom). By 10:00 in i'm still waiting for something new that hasn't been ripped to bits.

Woo hoo! First accusation of government conspiracy @ 10:30!

Apparently he was also going to run for office at some stage, nice for him. 11:00

Yeah, media is controlled @ 14:30.

Fucks sakes, the same crap about building 7, jet fuel and apparently the hijackers were handled by the CIA.

Possibly because the director of NORAD ( :rolleyes: ) never talked to him (17:40).

Nothing, i say again, nothing new after the first 11 minutes. Even then it's just his claims of three explosions, a vauge mention of a smell (gee let's see, kerosene smells, gunpowder smells, blackpowder smells and while HE does smell it's only before it goes boom boom) and a claim that the republicans wanted him to run for office as a bribe to shut him up.

editor said:
How could he possibly be free to make an interview if 'they' are silencing and censoring him?
If you listened to the interview, which you clearly haven't, you would hear about how William Rodriguez feels his story has been silenced and censored by the national networks that have interviewed him, and how the 9/11 commission heard his testimony not in public but behind closed doors.

Surely we can only conclude that the recoding has been made by an imposter.

How do you know the recording is real?
You are being facetious. :rolleyes:

BTL - what is indeed new and welcome is a decent airing of his story by BBC radio - and also Shayler's opportunity to air the same issues on Sky News. I hope there are more such media events to come.

Jazzz said:
If you listened to the interview, which you clearly haven't, you would hear about how William Rodriguez feels his story has been silenced and censored by the national networks that have interviewed him, and how the 9/11 commission heard his testimony not in public but behind closed doors.
Seeing as you disbelieve the intimate conversations between loved ones from the 9/11 planes, why are you accepting this?

Still, at least you've confirmed that Rodriguez has not been 'silenced' or 'censored' in any way at all and has been at absolute liberty to record personal interviews and have his opinions freely circulated all around the globe.

I find little point in attempting further discussion with you editor, or even bothering to correct you, I'm sorry.

Jazzz said:
I find little point in attempting further discussion with you editor, or even bothering to correct you, I'm sorry.
Best you stick to your little dream world then.

Yossarian said:
Some guy rambles on about something for a minute or two on Sky News and that’s an ‘event’?
Well, Shayler got about half an hour of 9/11 discussion on a major news bulletin, which is unprecedented.

Badger Kitten said:
David Shayler came over as utterly delusional. ..:D :D :D I bet the poor researcher who booked him without checking out how mad he has become of late gets her arse kicked
Ironic.

There's plenty of guests on Sky News every day - from genuine experts to the genuinely loopy - what's so eventful about a conspiracy theorist getting on there?

Right, so Sky News is now a deeply credible news source is it? Maybe MURDOCH wants everyone to think it was a conspiracy!! Let's check...yes, Harper Collins have published a 9/11 book...Shayler appears on Sky...wow, maybe Rupes is trying to tell us *something*

Last time I saw someone on Sky news on one of these featured interviews they were talking about copper bracelets warding off 'bad energies' or something...to her credit, the anchor was sat there with a look of barely concealed contempt on her face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom