Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

He's gorgeous, lovely coat colour!

He really has nothing down there compared to my Jakey who kind of looks like a tom in the downstairs department but has definitely been neutered - just that his ballsack is still there and fairly big (he used to be a stud and was neutered as an adult just before coming to live with me) so he kind of looks fairly hefty down there iykwim.

Billy now no bollocks has been at my mates a few days. Made himself at home on the bed, no issues, very affectionate...
Mate was at mine tonight and left just before midnight. I get a frantic call saying Billy ran out as soon as he opened the door!
Sitting here watching the box and guess who appears at my window.
IMG20220710005933.jpg
My mate lives at least 1 and half miles away! Wtf. He had some food and scratched to be out. Littlest hobo in cat form. I'm still gobsmacked.

Billy now no bollocks has been at my mates a few days. Made himself at home on the bed, no issues, very affectionate...
Mate was at mine tonight and left just before midnight. I get a frantic call saying Billy ran out as soon as he opened the door!
Sitting here watching the box and guess who appears at my window.
View attachment 331461
My mate lives at least 1 and half miles away! Wtf. He had some food and scratched to be out. Littlest hobo in cat form. I'm still gobsmacked.

They are seriously like homing pigeons, miles do not make much difference, your mate needs to keep him shut in for longer until he accepts it as his home - otherwise he is basically your cat :D

They are seriously like homing pigeons, miles do not make much difference, your mate needs to keep him shut in for longer until he accepts it as his home - otherwise he is basically your cat :D
He was going to keep him in for at least a month. Billy had other ideas. Currently rubbing off my trees with no fucks given. I thought I was going mad! Only had one beer so knew I wasn't seeing things pissed. Still shocked. It's a hell of an uphill trek with woods etc.

He was going to keep him in for at least a month. Billy had other ideas. Currently rubbing off my trees with no fucks given. I thought I was going mad! Only had one beer so knew I wasn't seeing things pissed. Still shocked. It's a hell of an uphill trek with woods etc.

At least you know where he is and that he is safe for now, that is the main thing :)

I don't think I've ever seen a tabby cat with calico colours before. Lovely kittens.

Gorgeous, isn't she? I love the combination of colours and markings, she's a stunning cat. Tortoiseshell-tabby, sometimes referred to as a "torbie" for short. :)
And her co-conspirator is a handsome devil too, I have a particular fondness for white cats with black spots (like my Radar was ❤️ )
Very photogenic pair, I love to see photos of them both (thank you to their human RoyReed for posting some!)

My Jakey is one of those heat-adapted ultra-shorthair very slender built far Eastern "temple cat" breed types, and even he is glaring at me in a "please for the love of god turn the temperature down a bit" way.
Fuck knows how the big floofy ones manage in this heat!

That's a cracking picture! She looks like a cute little cartoon cat. ❤️

FW6M4OKXwAA_DyQ

Back
Top Bottom