Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Take 2.
View attachment 331636
Back down the hill to lockdown.
I've got an awful feeling you'll be seeing the same pic in a month!
He's definitely a character.

He is gorgeous. I'd be inclined to say he was a cream tabby and white, rather than a red tabby (cream is the dilute version of red, like blue is the dilute version of black) - unless your photos of him are really overexposed :D Do you think that sounds right, having seen him up close?

He is gorgeous. I'd be inclined to say he was a cream tabby and white, rather than a red tabby (cream is the dilute version of red, like blue is the dilute version of black) - unless your photos of him are really overexposed :D Do you think that sounds right, having seen him up close?
He's more cream. He has the red ring tale like my ginger red? I hope to be seeing him in his other home from now on :D .
Been looking for him all day, my mate was about to leave and he sprang up on my windowsill.

Purchased a cooling mat last night. had it delivered for next day. Chloe made use of it. Lets hope its used often and not waste of £30

PXL-20220711-115504234.jpg

Got a new flowing water cat bowl.
Mixed response so far.
View attachment 331843

You remember our little white with black spots attack cat Radar?

He broke a cat water fountain within 24 hours of us setting it up for him.

Also nicked one of OH's prized baseball caps and put it in the bowl, then sat and watched the water splashing off it - OH was fuming when I pointed it out to him, I nearly wet myself laughing.

I miss my Radar, he was a right little shite, so many stories about his antics. He also used to sleep curled up with his face on my cheek, absolutely loved that cat ❤️

Sitting out, enjoying a glass of wine in the cool of the evening ater another hot day.

I suddenly felt that I was not alone!

He sat there for about half an hour, watching me, then he played with the ears on a bit of long grass and then I went and got a few leaves off the catnip plant in the greenhouse - gave half to madam, who was on her cushion indoors and half to him.

He went absolutely mad for it - rolling around, snorting, head-bumping the dense bush etc but whenever I get too close, he is straight back to hissing/snarling and a generally "don't get any closer" demeanour!

Back
Top Bottom