Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

My feral Harry feeding duties have come to an end for now, but scrounger Bloom is a constant.
Got up in this heat, went outside in my PJ’s and the little lad is there.
Bloom has a clear propensity for lying on hard surfaces against another hard surface, preferably on his back, no matter if it is outside dirty and gritty.
Bless him though, he is so cool and often simply funny.

18B6A17F-0876-4BEC-8BEA-3924E53E67F9.jpeg

7D1E6761-4E33-4637-A5D9-5E1FD3CDF8F9.jpeg

6FE86A2F-292F-4830-A9F2-B8F07B15EF98.jpeg

Midnight gathering: Akiro, Miko, Chloe and Rogue.

PXL-20220707-230948193.jpg

It's been a while since I put a pic up here of Coraline, but as per yesterday's post in the photos thread I've been fiddling with the camera whilst she's been keeping me company in bed herself heated and fed on demand (and occasionally presenting a tummy to rub) as I've been ill. Her immediate reaction to me pointing the camera at her almost always results in a wash (vanity, eh?) but here's one of her doing her best Kay's Catalogue "gaze in to the middle distance" pose.
cat_tri-x_again.jpg

It's been a while since I put a pic up here of Coraline, but as per yesterday's post in the photos thread I've been fiddling with the camera whilst she's been keeping me company in bed herself heated and fed on demand (and occasionally presenting a tummy to rub) as I've been ill. Her immediate reaction to me pointing the camera at her almost always results in a wash (vanity, eh?) but here's one of her doing her best Kay's Catalogue "gaze in to the middle distance" pose.
View attachment 331285

I hope you feel better soon!

View attachment 331285
Get well soon. Coraline's so sweet!

I hope you feel better soon!

Get well soon. Coraline's so sweet!

Thanks both :)

Coraline I think knows a soft touch when she sees one - attached to me like a limpet at the rescue home and I usually end up providing a heated bed surface for her for at least two hours a day. She only ever tries to wake up my partner in the morning for first breakfast, because she knows I won't wake up; my partner feels slightly cheated on this deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom