Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Late night outside. Chloe, Akiro and Rogue on the wall. No Bella as she prefers staying mostly in the flat.

wall1.jpg

PXL-20220630-221412939.jpg

My two have had an argument. Very rarely in the same room as each other and we are having to feed them separately when for the past 6.5 years they've been able to eat right next to each other.

It's been a week now, I hope they make up soon.

My two have had an argument. Very rarely in the same room as each other and we are having to feed them separately when for the past 6.5 years they've been able to eat right next to each other.

It's been a week now, I hope they make up soon.

Any idea what it was about? Maybe you need to mediate, get them to apologise and shake hands even if they don't mean it.

Any idea what it was about? Maybe you need to mediate, get them to apologise and shake hands even if they don't mean it.
I'd love to but no idea. They both seem as grumpy as each other. Both whacking or the odd bite when they are together, so I think it's a mutual thing rather than one bullying the other.

Siblings. 🤷‍♀️

There are also a few good kitty-face close-ups on this page, cats have such gorgeous eyes and there are some beautiful examples here to admire :)

Back
Top Bottom