Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Bella sat on the communal stairway trying to prevent Akiro entering the flat. Didn't work as a sped past her...

PXL-20220615-231455813-01.jpg

PXL-20220615-231527199-01.jpg

PXL-20220615-231531107-01.jpg

This is my first summer in a while not having a cat living with me. However I noticed last night I did what I always did when She let me sleep in one of her beds, and went duvet-less, other than tucking my feet in, lest they get mauled.

I can't sleep with my feet uncovered, I don't know why, it just feels very vulnerable. I could blame Radar, may the furry little shite rest in peace, and his night time raids on my toes, but I think I've always done that. Also a duvet never prevented Radar from waking me up shrieking in the middle of the night, where there's a will there's a way etc :D

I can't sleep with my feet uncovered, I don't know why, it just feels very vulnerable. I could blame Radar, may the furry little shite rest in peace, and his night time raids on my toes, but I think I've always done that. Also a duvet never prevented Radar from waking me up shrieking in the middle of the night, where there's a will there's a way etc :D
I can't either, it comes from growing up with an annoying brother who'd think it was funny to sneak in my room and tickle my feet when I was sleeping. And yes, covering my feet doesn't stop Lilith waking me up when she wants!

Back
Top Bottom