Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

I think maybe everything is ok .. he's just attacked the bookshelf for no reason, doing that thing where he sees things that I cannot see.
But yes, I am a bit concerned and will keep an eye. Thank you.

doing that thing where he sees things that I cannot see.

puddy_tat_tigger_and_marmalade.jpg

Peggy has no interest in boxes either. I think her thing might be large bags instead. I need more testing supplies.

No sign of stray tabby today, according to the lady who's feeding my two. :hmm: At least I now know he can get out of the cat flap, as well as getting in, and isn't crapping in the house. No doubt he will be back. :hmm:

No sign of stray tabby today, according to the lady who's feeding my two. :hmm: At least I now know he can get out of the cat flap, as well as getting in, and isn't crapping in the house. No doubt he will be back. :hmm:
He'll be back soon enough. I've done similar stressing about Colin - I'm sure yours will be back soon too. But in his own time :)

For the cat who doesn't want to be seen in a plain old cardboard box, you can buy one of these cardboard things now, instead.

Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 19.30.01.png

I've just spent quite a long tome on ebay looking at the world of cat entertainment products. Mine has no idea how old fashioned his toys are, which is a good thing.:facepalm:

Cooked a joint of beef earlier which was for lunches and a couple of dinners this week. Left it on the side to cool. I think you can all see where this is going...

Anyway won't be making thAt mistake again. The mauled beef I found on the floor is now in the bin and someone won't need feeding later :mad: :facepalm:

Lesson learned :D

Cooked a joint of beef earlier which was for lunches and a couple of dinners this week. Left it on the side to cool. I think you can all see where this is going...

Anyway won't be making thAt mistake again. The mauled beef I found on the floor is now in the bin and someone won't need feeding later :mad: :facepalm:

Lesson learned :D

there is no surface where "the cat won't be able to get up there" when there is food involved...

Apparently not :mad: :D I'd forgotten that as our last cat was older and not much of a jumper. I won't forget again. I think we're lucky Xmas dinner remained unscathed :D

We're lucky in that our two are completely uninterested in human food. We have a Jamon in plain sight which they've never touched. It remains to be seen if new kitty will be the same, but the signs are good. :)

. . . "Cat went far and far away and hid himself in the Warm Comfy Bed by his wild lone for a long time till the Woman forgot all about him. Only the Bat--the little upside-down Bat--that hung inside the Cave, knew where Cat hid" . . .

FiFY ;)

Kipling - he might be able to write stories, but he knows fuck all about cats

Whiskas cat treats are actually cat crack. We have started referring to the "kitchen tax" as every time one of us goes into the kitchen, she starts squeaking for them.
She needs them first thing in particular. She has some from me and then some more from my husband and vice versa. She thinks she is very clever and we don't know she is getting double treats.
She thinks we don't notice that sometimes she has the treats, then goes outside again for like 30 seconds before running back into the kitchen again like "guys! I'm back!"

My lot are so addicted to Dreamies and the like that even moving the packet from my bag to their resting place brings them all running. Sometimes rattling a bag of crisps to settle them has the same effect.

For the cat who doesn't want to be seen in a plain old cardboard box, you can buy one of these cardboard things now, instead.

View attachment 81622

I've just spent quite a long tome on ebay looking at the world of cat entertainment products. Mine has no idea how old fashioned his toys are, which is a good thing.:facepalm:
Got one of those years ago for Herbie (RIP), who showed absolutely no interest in it. Malcolm on the other hand . . .

5724398318_22cc49c10e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom