Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Cup Songs

juice_terry

Here is a man who would not take it anymore.
Just read that Gary Barlow is to write the official England World Cup Song for Brazil 2014.. I'm sure it will be a dire offering !! What's everyone's favourite world cup songs (official and unofficial) ?
Here's my offerings :

Meat pie, sausage roll, come on England, give us a goal.

The pwei one is the best, obviously, but I do also like the official New Order one from the same year.

Everything Deko has ever done sounds like it was recorded through a load of old socks. And not in a good way.

Apparently Pop Will Eat Itself are doing a World Cup song again this year.

They have only got one original member these days and sound nothing like the band who did Cicciolina, but a lot of people still really rate them so it should be interesting.

Everything Deko has ever done sounds like it was recorded through a load of old socks. And not in a good way.
Wouldn't agree with that at all, not a PC fan at all but the stricknien stuff was some of the best produced Irish punk on the go at the time.but not the thread for this methinks

Apparently Pop Will Eat Itself are doing a World Cup song again this year.

They have only got one original member these days and sound nothing like the band who did Cicciolina, but a lot of people still really rate them so it should be interesting.

It's good!-

Heard it for the first time earlier Onket cracking tune .. however it's not anywhere else on line at the mo and I'm dying to hear the full version, great tune great sentiment .. and I'm pretty sure Funk FIFA is the radio friendly version :cool:

Back
Top Bottom