Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will you continue using a face mask after 19 July?

Will you continue to use a mask in certain situations after 19 July?

• Yes

Votes: 213 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
Anyone visiting our workshop and wanting to come inside will be wearing a mask - not just as anti-covid but for dust protection. Otherwise we'll talk outside ...
This has been the rule for all time, and it is staying that way.

The floor area and bench working layout means everybody can stay well away from everybody else, anyway. And the wood dust is a good reason to keep masks on ...

of course he's allowed on. if asked he can just say exempt.
i wonder if things will actually look that much different before and after Freedom Day, some places will have masks required, some won't, some people will wear them some won't.
Nobody enforces it anyway. There was nobody checking at the height of the pandemic so there certainly won't be anyone doing it now.

of course he's allowed on. if asked he can just say exempt.
i wonder if things will actually look that much different before and after Freedom Day, some places will have masks required, some won't, some people will wear them some won't.
Yeah, I know. Just wanted to respond more eloquently than just saying cunt!

This is Khan playing politics and trying to placate the unions. I’ll no longer be wearing a mask anywhere from next Monday
You probably will if you need to for certain things, like e.g. visit a GP. You might be able to bamboozle your way around pretending to be exempt in some places, but your GP will have your medical records. Other shops may refuse to serve you anyway. And if you get too near some people you may get a reaction you don't expect. Anyway, you're obviously a complete prannet.

my work has been shit about this. we were promised a communique today about what will change on Monday and only today got a mealy mouthed email that went along with the Government line (surprised at this as they’re a Labour Council) but said nothing about customers using masks, just staff. no other info about other measures, so still in the dark about what exactly we’ll be doing five days from now

Good to see masks will still be required on the tube. Wish someone here in Sheffield would have the balls to say the same for transport here.

Nobody enforces it anyway. There was nobody checking at the height of the pandemic so there certainly won't be anyone doing it now.

The recorded announcements are well annoying too. Every 10 minutes. I mean who doesn’t know by now.

Back
Top Bottom