Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wikileaks - It's time to open the archives

He's doing a live Q&A on the Gaurdian website at 1pm.. I doubt he is.

LOL good to know... be interesting if the UK cops are bothered about doing the Yanks bidding given the new leaks undermining our special relationship.

Gary McKinnon should NEVER be extradited, and Assange has broken no UK laws.

Wiki Taken Down.

Read the article. Amazon's comments are interesting in so far as they have just lost a good customer. Maybe a Facebook boycott would help.

Wiki Taken Down - Guardian

Why would you boycott facebook? :confused:

Someone has obviously put unoffical pressure on easydns or whatever their called. All of this is really just a confirmation of how important wikileaks is. I'm impressed they have managed to piss off so many people in power with one act, very clever.

I think one thing to remember re: these DDoS attacks is that the hacking community aren't all leftie freedom of information fighters - there are probably just as many who are Rand fans who think wikileaks is the worst thing to ever happen, and are taking action off their own backs. The assumption that it's always govt isn't true.

Guardian website heaving under the strain of hits for Assange interview or an attack? Not getting much past the front page.

edit - can't get the site to load at all now.

I think one thing to remember re: these DDoS attacks is that the hacking community aren't all leftie freedom of information fighters - there are probably just as many who are Rand fans who think wikileaks is the worst thing to ever happen, and are taking action off their own backs. The assumption that it's always govt isn't true.
It's not that kind of attack.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/blog/2010/dec/03/wikileaks-knocked-off-net-dns-everydns

The US was today accused of opening up a dramatic new front against WikiLeaks, effectively "killing" its web address ...

Who said anything about DDOS? :confused:

Xes is going to soil his pants:

Julian Assange said:
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

Nice. So McKinnon was right all along then!

Plenty of references to UFO activity but no references to 9/11 holographic planes or any of the daft shit conspiranoids have been spouting for nearly 10 years, how very telling...

Jazzz has already explained this; the absence of any evidence to support the claims is the reason that the claims must be valid.

Do try to keep up.

Death threats, pressure on companies, shouts of treason, allegations of rape, cenosring the net, obviously engineered arrest warrants.

Those Chin...Americans, always the same.

Sarcasm aside, it would be very good if we could keep a free net.

Not really, nothing he prints on the ufo subject will come as a shock to me. Even if he said they're mostly man made, it'd make alot of sense. (NAZI bell was in production from the late 1920s ffs, that was a space going vehicle, it's not a supprise) But "they" are here, and have been for several thousand years. Maybe we're about to find that out. Which would be nice. :cool:

Not really, nothing he prints on the ufo subject will come as a shock to me. Even if he said they're mostly man made, it'd make alot of sense. (NAZI bell was in production from the late 1920s ffs, that was a space going vehicle, it's not a supprise) But "they" are here, and have been for several thousand years. Maybe we're about to find that out. Which would be nice. :cool:

I hope so. Trouble is, though it might get the arsehole religions of the world to shut the fuck up for a bit, it would only encourage the other cunts such as the $cientologists and the Raelians...

you underestimate the flexibility of the religious mindset. Proof of aliens? Well these are the nephilim removed from gods earth. They claim they are not the nephilim and furthemore have never heard of Yaweh? Holy war.

you underestimate the flexibility of the religious mindset. Proof of aliens? Well these are the nephilim removed from gods earth. They claim they are not the nephilim and furthemore have never heard of Yaweh? Holy war.

In that case, I sincerely hope the little green men have some pretty big ray guns, they can do us all a favour and fuck the child-rapist papists off out the gene pool forever...

3224_3.jpg

Looks like Paypal have cut the wikilinks account.

I realize that's only one of the ways that they raise money, but it could be only the first to go. Pressure seems to be mounting.

Back
Top Bottom