Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

why the bbc is going down the pan

Screenshot_2023-03-10-21-16-14-367-edit_com.opera.browser.jpg

I'll let him off ;)

Tbf it was only after I saw him to a sickening bit about supercars on motd+ or whatever the morning one is I took a dislike to him

The BBC have match of the day will continue with out presenters or pundits

Fq4RMBkWIA0q7Wv

(Source@ Twitter)

Breaking: The BBC will shortly announce that Match Of The Day can proceed with a presenter and pundit tomorrow evening, having found two candidates for the roles who meet their criteria regarding political impartiality.

A plague on both houses here.

Lineker is a serial tax avoider (up in court for it again right now) who also said on Twitter 'bin Corbyn' and 'congrats and good luck, Boris'. Nothing of any value lost.

I guess he contractually can’t do so until he’s actually fired or quits, but it’d be brilliant if Lineker called GB News’ bullshit bluff about their being champions of freedom of speech, and publicly requested to be given a regular slot to say what he pleases.

Someone will be along to say Lineker is the lesser evil in a minute. "Defend Lineker... without illusions"
Not quite. Could you outline the serial nature of this alleged tax avoidance? Surely it's more than just the current case, where all parties apparently agree that the money's been paid but differ on the issue of quantum

Back
Top Bottom