Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

why the bbc is going down the pan

1674757579776.png

Here's a better headline, that's less "the West made me do it, and lets not mention the people murdered":

Russia attacks Ukrainian civilians again - eleven people killed, several injured.

The Russian military/authorities don't need an excuse to attack Ukraine; they've been doing it since 2014, larger scale since 24th February last year.

archive link to BBC article

They still operate? It is a potentially valuable institution but has been so fucking useless for anything but well, QI and Attenborough that who cares mostly. I pay for those exclusively.

Screen grab of BBC headline. The picture is of the missing tiny Australian capsule (now found). The headline reads: Australia radioactive capsule: Missing material more common than you think By Antoinette Radford BBC News

“Australia radioactive capsule: Missing material more common than you think”

Really? Fucking hell! Because I think it goes missing a lot!

Photos... Here is one from 1932 when the BBC ruled the waves.

328974522_714319850153691_8787398463900339886_n.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ.

Man who stole 200,000 Cadbury Creme Eggs convicted Man who stole 200,000 Cadbury Creme Eggs convicted

“Joby Pool was surrounded by a mountain of the foil-wrapped chocolate when police caught up with him at the weekend.

“Recognising he was foiled too, and that "an oeuf was an oeuf", he surrendered to officers”

“It was during the police operation that Pool, from West Yorkshire, raised his hands to the force in resignation things were not so much Wonka as wonky.”

“Pool drove away his bounty before the plan started to flake when he reached the northbound M42 where police pounced.”

Please make it stop!

Jesus fucking Christ.

Man who stole 200,000 Cadbury Creme Eggs convicted Man who stole 200,000 Cadbury Creme Eggs convicted

“Joby Pool was surrounded by a mountain of the foil-wrapped chocolate when police caught up with him at the weekend.

“Recognising he was foiled too, and that "an oeuf was an oeuf", he surrendered to officers”

“It was during the police operation that Pool, from West Yorkshire, raised his hands to the force in resignation things were not so much Wonka as wonky.”

“Pool drove away his bounty before the plan started to flake when he reached the northbound M42 where police pounced.”

Please make it stop!
A hard case to crack, no doubt.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Please make it stop!
He stole how mini eggs?!?

I'd heard it was orchestrated by some guy who seduced one of the security guards who was stationed on the front gate at the factory.

After a long courtship he got hold of the keys, made copies, and then came back one night to effect the heist.

Knowing that investigators might consider the possibility of an inside job and look into staff with access to the site, he cached the stash in a pre-prepared camouflaged underground bunker.

CAD BURIES CREME EGGS

Another headline today in their series entitled "The stupid proles won't have heard of a company's name, so include a relatable product in the title"

Misleading bollocks because the product in the title might not be affected by the particular set of prices rises announced by the company.

I can't remember if it was Robinson, Webb or Rajan, who were all presenting this morning, who tempted us with an interview with "two former Prime Ministers". It turned out to be Tony Blair and, er, William Hague.

I can't remember if it was Robinson, Webb or Rajan, who were all presenting this morning, who tempted us with an interview with "two former Prime Ministers". It turned out to be Tony Blair and, er, William Hague.
The Hague years were very forgettable, in fairness

Back
Top Bottom